Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

20200812_225315.jpg
love this house #Widian

Man I’m really sitting over here contemplating on a rack for bottle of this valiant. I don’t think I’ve ever smelled something so well made

Looking to try byredo for the first time, any scents you guys recommend? I've heard that Bal d'Afrique was good

Last edited:
I like spicy but I'm usually open to what ever

My last few fall sents have been
Tuscan leather
La nuit
Noir extreme
Pure malt

How is that one you have in your avy ?

I was going to say if you like Spicy, you can’t go wrong with OFG. It took a while for it to grow on me. I honestly didn’t like it because of how spicy it was on the opening, but the Oud/Earthy smell it dries down to is beautiful. Crazy longevity And silliage. Like dgar08 dgar08 you can’t go wrong with SpiceBomb Extreme. I haven’t tried it myself, but African Leather by Memo Paris has gotten good reviews as well.

Nice rotation, Thierry Henry Thierry Henry .
Bleu de Chanel is a classic. I love Millesime Imperial but I do wish it was a bit stronger. Been wearing that and Hacivat for the past couple weeks now.
How’s Greenwich village? Read it leans a bit more towards a feminine scent.

currytime currytime Bal d’afrique is great but I feel like it’s best in the fall

Looking for a new cologne that will get compliments from the ladies, could you guys please recommend me something good? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom