Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Debating between copping PDM Carlisle, PDM Herod, or TF Tobacco Vanille for the fall/winter season.

Any thoughts? I heard PDM Herod doesn't perform/last as long.

Debating between copping PDM Carlisle, PDM Herod, or TF Tobacco Vanille for the fall/winter season.

TF TV is a beast. My chick wears mine and she will apply it in the morning before work and when I get home from work I can still smell it in the house.

Outside of Layton, PDMs performance has been subpar for me. You can’t go wrong w/TF
I’m a TF stan and only smelled Herod so I would go TV all day.
TF TV is a beast. My chick wears mine and she will apply it in the morning before work and when I get home from work I can still smell it in the house.
Do you guys go with the 50 or 100 ml bottle?

I'd plan on using it 3-4 times a week in the fall/winter, and I assume 2-3 sprays since it's strong.

Newest pick-up. Bond no. 9 Fidi.
I’ve been obsessing over this for about 2 weeks now. Had to budge.
7F426045-E0FF-4292-A842-F82DA3D68578.jpeg

70CCB81F-918D-4EB2-9737-F44DB62D44AD.jpeg

got a decant of Carlisle last yr and that thing is beastly with the projection n performance and it smells amazing. If it was colder here yr round I would get a bottle.

Personally I would get a split of all 3 before I picked 1

any body mess with MFK Grand Soir

I was never able to get into it. I really tried but it seemed way to similar to other fragrances I have like Herod and Naxos. We don't really get cold weather where I'm at and on winter nights I would always opt for other cool weather fragrances.

Man y’all hyped the hell out of Herod here and I just could never get into it for some reason. Also TF Tobacco Vanille is too linear for me and can clear out a room. It’s almost like spraying straight vanilla extract on you. If I’m going for something in that vain I’m reaching for Initio Side Effect or Jazz Club.

Man y’all hyped the hell out of Herod here and I just could never get into it for some reason. Also TF Tobacco Vanille is too linear for me and can clear out a room. It’s almost like spraying straight vanilla extract on you. If I’m going for something in that vain I’m reaching for Initio Side Effect or Jazz Club.
Jazz club fire

Agreed. Feel the same way about blue de Chanel allure homme sport extreme. Just don’t get the hype. It’s a good safe scent. Nothing more nothing less. Def not worth the cop.

First ever purchase, decided to go with a classic. Always loved this scent but never knew what it was until recently. Already looking for my next one.
Man...my Cool Water game was strong in 91. It was definitely my number 1 lady killer. I think I need to cop a bottle for old times sake.

Anyone smell or have Imaginary Authors Memoirs of a Trespasser? I heard it’s a nice scent for fall.

Back
Top Bottom