Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I never was really crazy about Armani Code; Aventus is a big step up because of the difference between a niche and designer fragrance

this will probably be your gateway drug into finer colognes :lol:

:lol: Got a feeling ima wish I had copped a long time ago. :pimp:

Last edited:
Do you know who their supplier is? Seems like there's been a lot of discount Aventus bottles popping up from Walgreens to here, makes me a bit suspicious :nerd:
walgreens, Amazon and fragrancenet all have the same supplier to my knowledge. I have no idea about new egg though. Plus I think the Walgreens sale was an accident cause they took it down pretty quick :lol:

walgreens, Amazon and fragrancenet all have the same supplier to my knowledge. I have no idea about new egg though. Plus I think the Walgreens sale was an accident cause they took it down pretty quick :lol:

Never had any experience with Fragrancenet directly, but I'm thinking of just sticking to verified retailers for the higher end colognes. I know Amazon will refund you if anything, but I'm too lazy to deal with refunds :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
everything I've ever split was purchased from fragrancenet beside http, aventus flacons, and tv
only because they don't carry those

NewEgg and Walgreens and Overstock are all as reputable as it gets with online retail

Hasn't Amazon been known to send out knockoff Aventus though? If they're sharing the same distributor as Walgreens, then I have to believe they aren't that reputable.

NewEgg and Walgreens and Overstock are all as reputable as it gets with online retail

Hasn't Amazon been known to send out knockoff Aventus though? If they're sharing the same distributor as Walgreens, then I have to believe they aren't that reputable.
I don't know, but Amazon has sellers though, like you can buy something and it's not directly from amazon.com but from 1st Street Sports or something, which they disclose by the way. These other sites aren't hosting affiliate stores like that

nah, honestly people jump thr gun so quickly. I know some people will remember a few months ago in this thread. Some guy bought aventus online and then said it was fake.....even though he didn't smell it....never previously smelled aventus..and never even owned a creed, yet for some reason the first thing he said was it was fake

I don't know, but Amazon has sellers though, like you can buy something and it's not directly from amazon.com but from 1st Street Sports or something, which they disclose by the way. These other sites aren't hosting affiliate stores like that

I want to say Amazon was fulfilling orders at one point, but I might be mistaken. If I am, then yeah you have a valid point.

nah, honestly people jump thr gun so quickly. I know some people will remember a few months ago in this thread. Some guy bought aventus online and then said it was fake.....even though he didn't smell it....never previously smelled aventus..and never even owned a creed, yet for some reason the first thing he said was it was fake

I'm still a bit weary like Stillin, but I may wait for the next sale on Aventus and cop since if have enough for now. I just remember a couple months ago, Creed was always excluded from discounts and now you can get a 4 oz. bottle for less than a 2.5 oz. bottle at retail

Got my two legit bottles, before Amazon stopped fulfilling from their own warehouses. I still wouldn't pay retail for Aventus. All the sites posted on the first page are legit.

Do you know who their supplier is? Seems like there's been a lot of discount Aventus bottles popping up from Walgreens to here, makes me a bit suspicious :nerd:

Actually Walgreens does some big fragrance sale like once a year. I remember they had a buy one get one half off plus another 25% or so off somehow. Dudes on slickdeals were copping two bottles and caking.

I already purchased Aventus. Looking to also get either Green Irish Tweed or Silver Mountain Water. Which one and why?

Back
Top Bottom