Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I think this topic should be banned from the thread
laugh.gif
repped.
This and discussing May vs Pac in the boxing thread.
If we're getting Mayweather Vs. Khan, I refuse to stop talking about Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao.

We need to get Meth to add "Aventus" to the banned words list
laugh.gif

The great Aventus debate rages on! :lol:

Yo, I'm loving both the Lyric Man and Bal D'Afrique I got from Baise.

On the flip, I didn't like Musc Ravageur as much as I thought I might based on the reviews.

Let the Mrs. smell all 3 and she was pretty much in agreement.

The great Aventus debate rages on!
laugh.gif

Yo, I'm loving both the Lyric Man and Bal D'Afrique I got from Baise.

On the flip, I didn't like Musc Ravageur as much as I thought I might based on the reviews.

Let the Mrs. smell all 3 and she was pretty much in agreement.
Give the Musc time, the top is terrrible to me.. I just can't get past the clove, reviews I've watched and read speak like there isn't a drop of clove in it lol. THe dry down is heaven tho..

Thinking about repurchasing a bottle of Oud Wood, this decant that I bought before my previous bottle has been monstrous on my skin, like literally two sprays lasts 10 hrs and get Tobacco Vanille projection for the first couple.

I was thinking the same thing. So much of what I have plays better in colder months and I feel like I don't have enough for the summer.
I just looked through everything I have and it's basically like 70% of my collection is more suited for cool/cold weather

One of the things that had my hyped when I tried Bal D'Afrique and Lyric Man is that I thought both could work well as Spring/Summer frags.

One of the things that had my hyped when I tried Bal D'Afrique and Lyric Man is that I thought both could work well as Spring/Summer frags.
my only problem with bal d'afrique is it got just a tad too floral, but that was actuallya good 5 or 6 hrs later. The fruity opening lasted a long time on me which I really liked.

Recieved my Black Afgano and Pardon from Baise, this stuff is just amazing. Gonna try the Lyric soon. Thanks again Baise.
(Didn't have time to post pics sorry)

Stillin or NSJ, you get the chance to try that Dior Homme Eau yet? I was at the mall last night and totally forgot to stop by Macy's

Is it supposed to be a new version of Dior Homme? Like how they reformulated it after a few years?

Or is it a completely new scent

Back
Top Bottom