Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

My girl and I were talking about scents and how much she loves Aventus. She asked if there was a female equivalent of Aventus.....

Not sure if I want her finding out and having dudes hit on her more than they already do  :lol:

Creed is making a female version of Aventus from what I heard

pics 
nerd.gif

jk

I have honestly liked the majority of the decants I've gotten.

So much so, I don't see myself buying a bottle of anything for quite some time.

Decants take up less room. They travel easy. And I like the variety they provide. I still have a few "pre split spree" bottles I like. DH, DHI, Edition Blanche, Pure Malt. 1oz bottles of Aventus and MI etc.

Props to all of you that been getting my money.
:smokin

:lol: at me probably getting repped by the cats that got me cracked out.

New Haarlem, Riverside Drive, Issey Bleue, Pure Havane are a few of the other bottles I have on deck.

Curious....I had been wanting to try some fragrances by Diptyque, which nsj unknowingly obliged.

What's the vibe on the Guerlain fragrances? Any reason why they never seem to show up in here?

Last edited:
I honestly haven't worn it in a while but I've always liked it. Tried in store ages ago and liked it.

Probably the first fragrance I bought with tobacco notes. Which I've become quite fond of.

I'm sure a lot of us in this thread are gradually moving beyond a lot of the fragrances we liked once upon a time though.

Feel like I need to re familiarize myself with a few.

:lol: at me probably getting repped by the cats that got me cracked out.

New Haarlem, Riverside Drive, Issey Bleue, Pure Havane are a few of the other bottles I have on deck.

Curious....I had been wanting to try some fragrances by Diptyque, which nsj unknowingly obliged.

What's the vibe on the Guerlain fragrances? Any reason why they never seem to show up in here?

I've split a Diptyque or two and two Guerlains in the past. I have Double Vanille from Guerlain right now.

Guerlain is thee pinnacle of french/modern perfumery, no fugazi history like Creed, 5 pom-pom releases per month like Bond. Guerlain is the real-deal, you get my point. Lol.

They've only had like a a handful of master perfumers in 200 years, they are selective with their releases and capsule old juice in their vault. Top notch ingredients and quite unique. Berdof, Barneys or Saks may carry their full line.

I never split Guerlain because most bottles are $275/75 ml and their customer base pay it without flinching.

I usually catch all the splits. But if I'm traveling and offline for a minute, I miss some.

I saw the Guelain in your splits. But it's a women's fragrance, no?

I love Vanilla so if it's unisex, I might be down.

Any other Guerlain frags you'd recommend?

I'm probably going to regret saying this when it's 5 bellow zero, but I can't wait till it gets colder. Most of the scents I own work better in cold weather.

Looking into that Herod split too if it's still available on payday.

interesting...

Arquiste for J.Crew

J.Crew No. 57 by Arquiste is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. J.Crew No. 57 was launched in 2014. J.Crew No. 57 was created by Rodrigo Flores-Roux and Yann Vasnier. The fragrance features whiskey, cinnamon, oak, cedar, labdanum and vanilla.

View media item 1142027

I usually catch all the splits. But if I'm traveling and offline for a minute, I miss some.

Any other Guerlain frags you'd recommend?

Guerlain Homme is pretty solid; I haven't tested a whole bunch from them but it has a rum vibe with lime

Check newest page for the most current splits from NSJ and Baise; and others as well

Cologne Recommendation Form

Do you want to use it for..
[ ]Daytime
[ ]Nighttime
[ x]Doesn't matter

What season(s) do you want to wear it for (select all that apply)
Year round

What occasion are you wearing it for
[ x]Signature Day to Day
[ ]Night Out/Bar/Clubbing
[ ]Date
[ ]Upper Class/Special Occasions

Mood/Tone
[ ]Playful/Inviting
[ ]Subtle
[ ]Intimate/Sensual
[x ]Bold/Daring

What is your max budget?

Still in college
Don't really know much about colognes so max budget at 150? Would like to know cheaper options also if anyone had recommendations

Also, PM if interested:

About 6mL of Pure Malt and 3-4 mL of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille. Headed to the post office this afternoon, would like to throw these in there too. Both for $24
I have nothing else to do at work. Send me those. I'll PM you right now 

I'm assuming the one cologne would be more $$ so a few diff ones

ok so I think you want a decent niche (higher quality) cologne

Do you like something that smells more woody or more citrusy? describe the kind of smells you are drawn to when you like something

ok so I think you want a decent niche (higher quality) cologne

Do you like something that smells more woody or more citrusy? describe the kind of smells you are drawn to when you like something
Woody
Not sure what exactly I'm drawn to tbh. I remember a while back liking some tom ford cologne though. But forgot it's name/price unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom