Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Has anyone tried the versace fragrance that belk's has? I don't know if its good or not but i may want a sample and eventually a bottle if it smells good enough

Looking to pick up some sample vials can you guys recommend (rank) the best creeds?
Aventus and Green Irish Tweed would probably be at the top for most.

I love Virgin Island Water, but I'm also in Florida so I can get a ton of use out of it. I also like Millesime Imperial and Original Vetiver as well. I have a decant of Erolfa and it's fine, but nothing special for me.

My new found fascination with wet shaving has severely depleted my fragrance fund and has me buying soaps instead :frown:

I love a good wet shave. When I first started my face looked like I had a fight with Freddy.

Creed makes shaving soaps but I'm not paying $90 for soap.

Last edited:
Tuscan Leather smells really good, never gave it a try before. Anything else similar? Cant drop 2 bills though, im not into cologne like that. :lol: I usually stick to YSL.

Last edited:
Yeah, 90$ is outrageous. Stirling makes a soap called Executive Man that is a dead ringer for Aventus, and their Sharp Dressed Man is very close to GIT. 7$ a puck.
I just read up on their products..

Sounds real good..

Props fam!

Back
Top Bottom