Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Finally got my Bal d'Afrique over the weekend and I am really liking it. This is a lighter, fresher, toned down Vetiver Fatal. I can wear BDA unlike Fatal because it was just too strong. I think the plum note in Fatal was too sweet and overwhelming but this is just right. Nice and light but you know its there. Great spring/summer scent
I agree with you whole heartedly Primo.
I'm really feeling this frag. Longevity is good, not overpowering or cloying. Definitely bottle worthy.
Thanks Baise!

Got a bottle of Sean John Unforgivable Multi Platinum on the way in the mail. #cantwait

Just need a bottke of Bleu de Chanel and Edition Blanche and im set until the fall/winter.

Last edited:
I'm definitely buying Russell Westbrook cologne.. don't even care if it smells bad 
laugh.gif

The fragrance, created with former ballplayer and current perfumer Ben Gorham for Byredo, is "fresh, yet different—just like my style," Westbrook tells us. Layered with Bergamot, tobacco, and vetiver, the scent is a bit more advanced than the Brut he wore to prom. "I thought I was the man when I put it on, " Russ explains.

It's already available

http://www.barneys.com/byredo-russell-westbrook-eau-de-parfum-504155141.html

Am I reading the size of that bottle correctly?

Bal d'afrique is awesome. Definitely on the lighter, more feminine side, but I liked it layered with Molecule 01. It definitely smells fantastic and it got complimented by my lady friend. 

NSJ, how's the Vanille now that you have it in hand?

I'm always a bit hesitant on frags that are technically just "women's".

From the bottle it smells a tad feminine I suppose just cause it's a very soft vanilla. I've got the main lady coming over later today so I'll let her give it a go and see if it smells "right" on a woman. I'll probably try it out too. Either way it definitely smells good, I can tell you that much

That Westbrook getting split or nah? We only need 15-20 people to make 10ml shipped under $30. I'm not blind buying 10ml of anything for more than that ever again.

Back
Top Bottom