Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

**** Tom Ford Tuscan Leather  *smelling like a brick* SPLIT ****

100 ml available, first come first served. All 10ml quantities will come in gold or silver travel atomizers.

10ml $28

20ml $52

30ml $79

Really needs no introduction. Whether you think it smells like a brick of raw or nah. TL is the most LUXURIOUS rendition of leather in the fragrant world. Think plush Aston Martin seats with a raspberry tart spilled all over it. 1 sprays last 24 hrs. That's it.
1st btl- arrives today, decants go out tonight and by saturday cut off time

2nd btl- arrives Mondoay and only 50ml left. 

Thank you fellas

Sup gents. I'm looking broaden my cologne collection. I currently have YSL L'Homme, Bleu de Chanel, Cool Water, and Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme. I will be trying HTTP and Aventus soon. I would like some recommendations for all year round everyday cologne. Greatly appreciated!

Do you want to use it for..
[X]Daytime
[X]Nighttime
[ ]Doesn't matter

What season(s) do you want to wear it for (select all that apply)
[X]Winter
[X]Spring
[X]Summer
[X]Fall

What occasion are you wearing it for
[X]Signature Day to Day
[X]Night Out/Bar/Clubbing
[ ]Date
[ ]Upper Class/Special Occasions

Mood/Tone
[X]Playful/Inviting
[X]Subtle
[ ]Intimate/Sensual
[ ]Bold/Daring

What is your max budget?
Doesn't matter

Sup gents. I'm looking broaden my cologne collection. I currently have YSL L'Homme, Bleu de Chanel, Cool Water, and Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme. I will be trying HTTP and Aventus soon. I would like some recommendations for all year round everyday cologne. Greatly appreciated!

Do you want to use it for..
[X]Daytime
[X]Nighttime
[ ]Doesn't matter

What season(s) do you want to wear it for (select all that apply)
[X]Winter
[X]Spring
[X]Summer
[X]Fall

What occasion are you wearing it for
[X]Signature Day to Day
[X]Night Out/Bar/Clubbing
[ ]Date
[ ]Upper Class/Special Occasions

Mood/Tone
[X]Playful/Inviting
[X]Subtle
[ ]Intimate/Sensual
[ ]Bold/Daring

What is your max budget?
Doesn't matter
I'd say you need more cooler weather scents, unless it doesn't get that cold where you live. Bleu and lhomme are both great for year round

I finally got my decant of Creed Royal Oud. It's a beast projection & sillage wise but that opening blast of citrus damn near ruined it for me. I hate the smell of lemons. It was a peppery, woody scent after that. It's ok I guess. I'm not copping the full bottle.

Tuscan Leather
Pure Malt
Herod
Spicebomb
Play Intense
yeah I'd recommend all of these as well. Since you know you like L'homme, definitely check out La nuit de l'homme as well. Midnight in Paris is a great cool weather cheapie. Tobacco vanille, dior homme intense, theres tons of great ones out there, get to sniffing!

I LOVE Serge Lutens Au Gingembre for a great fall weather scent.

In addition to the ones that were mentioned, Valentino Uomo, The One by D&G, and L'instant de Guerlain pour Homme are some of my other cold weather favorites.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, if I listed my favorites regardless of season, there would be a few warm weather ones there.. but it seems like there's a lot more variety and depth with cold weather ones.

And it's a damn shame I live in FL 
laugh.gif

I went ham with Pure Malt last winter, lol. Memoirs of a Trespasser is still my fav winter frag. I gotta try TL tho.

I just got a new bottle of Pure Malt for my bday, I spray it at home when alone and just smell my arm :lol:

I'd also recommend Pure Malt, Spicebomb and Play Intense to round out his frags. For another Spring/Summer scent, I'd go with Chanel Allure Homme Sport.

Why is it that I can't even smell aventus when I wear it fams? like not sure of its even there.

Back
Top Bottom