Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Has anyone smelled YSL Black Opium? Its for Women an my sister birthday is coming up. I cant go to malls etc right now.

I was iffy on Aventus for a while. It'll never live up to the internet hype if that's all you have to go on before you purchase it. You won't feel like you're starring in an Axe commercial or anything but people will notice it even if they don't say anything and that can be well after you stop smelling it on yourself. I've sprayed 3 times in the morning around 8:00 a.m. and got compliments in the gym 10-12 hours later after doing cardio.

Yeah I typically break out the Aventus when it gets cold out, like a frosty kind of cold. The scent is fresh and sharp and I think works well with such crisp air. Had one chick literally walking stride for stride with me for about 5blocks after we got off the subway last winter. Tried to rock it one day in the summer and it just wasn't doing it.

Got some stuff to let go.... first come first serve, quantity available listed, so once it's gone it's gone. Good stuff for the fall and winter

Creed Original Santal 10ml - $24 (3)
Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb 10ml - $13 (3)
YSL La Nuit 10ml - $12 (3)
Tom Ford Oud Wood 10ml - $30 (1)

Prices Include Shipping. If you are looking to buy more than one, you'll save a few bucks, hit me up.

Last edited:
Tom ford Tuscan leather vs tobacco vanille or Herod
TV without a doubt. It's my most complimented frag I rock (even to yambventus/Keep in mind I work in a bar atmosphere). TL is my favorite frag I own tho and it's a close 2nd in my batch. Herod never really done anything for me. I rocked it pretty often n just a mild frag. I almost prefer pure Havana to Herod.

TV without a doubt. It's my most complimented frag I rock (even to yambventus/Keep in mind I work in a bar atmosphere). TL is my favorite frag I own tho and it's a close 2nd in my batch. Herod never really done anything for me. I rocked it pretty often n just a mild frag. I almost prefer pure Havana to Herod.
bruh...I share these same sentiments almost word for word

I can buy one and yall making this decision hard. Wish I stayed by a high dollar store to smell them

just get decants of all three, so u dont gotta choose. u aint gonna go thru a bottle anytime soon, especially since they are strong ones, so might as well get smaller amounts of all 3 and rotate.

just get decants of all three, so u dont gotta choose. u aint gonna go thru a bottle anytime soon, especially since they are strong ones, so might as well get smaller amounts of all 3 and rotate.
also agree with this. This is the right move

Its the best idea... I have quite a few 10ml decants I don't LOVE but its still great for a switch up at the very least.

Got a question, might have been answered earlier in the thread...If you have a 5-30ML decant, would 1 spray equal the same as 1 spray from the official bottle? Need to know this when people are recommending spays and what not. Help me out

Most bottles definitely spray more than most 5or10 ml decants do. Ive also come across 30ml decant bottle s that spray a decent bit so honestly ymmv

Can anyone verify if saks.com sells authentic Creed? I just got Aventus from there and then realized that it isn't listed on Creed's website as an authorized seller just some Saks stores are. Thanks

Lol, yea bruh Saks is as legit as it gets.

You're welcome Crowned and you're right its geared towards the intimate settings, but also casual. It has quite a bit of woody nuances, and vanilla and amber in the base. I'm glad a lot of ya'll grabbed some.

Bout to drop another gem on ya'll in a week or so, gotta do more testing from a full bottle and make sure the sample i had wasnt a fluke. It's from the house of Penhaligon's and no, its not Satorial.

Last edited:
You're going to pay retail for Creed with all of these legit grey market sellers around? None of them are worth $350 not even Aventus.

I keep ordering Curve and Versace Blue Jeans off eBay and get testers in the mail. Are they less strong? The vesace smell literally wears off in 3-4 hours. Is that normal for testers? 

I'm not knowledgeable on the grey market sellers but I chose Saks because they had a promo going on. I paid $304 total.

Back
Top Bottom