Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Sorry to hear about you paying 304 bro. Join the NT split dark side. I appreciate this thread so much for improving my life I swear. It's legit crazy how I smell in comparison to everyone around.

Speaking of creed any sweet smelling splits going on for it right now? Also I'm a newb when it comes to this so how much is a split run on a high end cologne like that? 

I see Aventus is supposedly sweet/fruity i think i can wear it without getting a haircut 

Last edited:
Check the last couple pages family as far as latest splits. As far as price wise $10-35 plus depending on amount. So basically One tank of gas or chipotle meal will have you on God Mode

Yeah, there's a lot of great 10ml splits for cheap that lets you try out a nice variety.. and the more niche, expensive stuff is still not too bad if you're spending 25 bucks on 10ml. I've got PLENTY of 10ml splits from last year that I'm still working through. 

I'm not knowledgeable on the grey market sellers but I chose Saks because they had a promo going on. I paid $304 total.

I got my 4oz bottle of Aventus for $255 with no shipping or tax from fragrancenet several months ago. You may want to check them out and return the one you purchased from Saks.

Sorry to hear about you paying 304 bro. Join the NT split dark side. I appreciate this thread so much for improving my life I swear. It's legit crazy how I smell in comparison to everyone around.

I agree you 100%. This thread has got me smelling better than everyone around me. The only problem is this thread keeps taking my money :smh:

View media item 1730593:smokin

Last edited:
Thanks again. I will ck out fragrancenet and I am definitely interested in getting in on future splits.

Your set-up is nicer than mine.. 
laugh.gif

I don't want to think about the money I spent on splits.. I just look at it as a hobby and personal grooming budget. It's definitely been nice to be the best smelling person at work and some of these have been well worth their money 100x over. I've literally had women bury themselves in their neck just to smell me. So it's worth it 
laugh.gif

Just saw dude ask if Saks was legit :lol:

Saks NYC is a fragrance Mecca

That set up is nice, I'm lazy and just throw my crap around and leave it places, found a Creed MI decant under the couch the other day

I have a smaller shipping box that mimics that same set-up.. that I use to throw mine in. I have one for my summer/all season scents.. then one smaller box for winter scents I can rarely wear down here 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the kind words regarding my set-up :lol:. I just keep it that way because I use to have 50+ splits and it made finding something I was looking for a lot easier when I'm in a rush to head out for the day. I usually give splits away when I buy the bottles so that helps me from having too many to search through though I am slowing leaning towards having splits over the big bottles I only spray once every 2 months or so.

I don't think much about the money I spend on splits either because it's definitely a hobby I enjoy, though it does add up over time. For me it's less than a fourth of the amount I spend on my fashion and modding my car hobby and it's definitely well worth it as opposed to those two :lol:

Smelling great :pimp:

Searched the thread any splits on Aventus? I hit up a reddit thread but not sure if its updated. Looked in this thread I dont think any bottles are open.

Not to sound like a smart ***, but it depends on your usage. I still have 10ml decants from last year because I only used it once a week or so. It also depends on the size of the atomizer/sprayer. 

A small 10ml spray is probably like 8-10 sprays per ml from what I've read.. so you can probably get 80-100 sprays out of a 10ml one. So do the math and you can get a lot of use out of a 30ml bottle.

Crazy collections. 

For me, I'm looking to have a solid staple of fragrances (maybe 5). 

Sometimes I explore the idea of having a signature scent, but I think that might get boring. 

I guess we'll see where this journey takes me as I continue to explore with some of these splits.

Decants are def the way to go..Only bottles I own is Aventus (A must for me since its so versatile), GIT, Unforgivable Multi Plat (discontinued), La Nuit L.Homme (vintage 2009 version)..those will probably last me a lifetime with the exception of Aventus lol. After Bleu De Chanel and Herod I will be done with bottles completely.

vintage La Nuit de L'homme 
pimp.gif

I have like 70 some odd bottles. Acquired a few trophy pieces to round them out and that's all I need. I'll eventually cull that down to 20 or so if I ever need quick funds, but otherwise I'm chillin.

Here is a link to a recent Wall Street Journal article that discusses some of the games that are being played in the fragrance market. I found it interesting.  

If anyone is currently selling this, please let me know so that I could remove it (I double checked and didn't see anything.)

Tom Ford Costa Azzurra 1.7 oz/ 50 ML: $140 shipped 

Help me out!!!

You might be better off making that into a split in order to sell it. Obviously, a little more work, but might be easier to get some money for it.

Back
Top Bottom