Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Herod smells like old people?

the **** is wrong with your olfactory nerve bruh?

yeah i'm gonna have to agree, I haven't smelled very many fragrances but Herod has been the best so far.

I do agree with the bourbon stouts, little bit similar smell profile, but really Herod is so complex to me, I can't even describe what it smells like, it's just incredible.

Last edited:
Man Herod is the truth! I am waiting for a "cold" front to come through FL so I can wear it again. Been too long man :frown:

I definitely didn't like pure malt off the first scent but that dry down is definitely appreciated.

Just got a bottle of vintage fahrenheit in the mail. **** brings back sick memories of high school and the late 90s. Still smells good as hell. Was me n my boys blunt ride frag since it was a beast

Last edited:
Was out with my girl when I found this scent without a price tag. Lady at the register just scanned another cologne for 20 bucks so I figured why not?
One of the most synthetic smelling overrated colognes on the market.....

UPDATE: SOLD!

anybody interested in a partially full (around 70%) bottle of Bleu De Chanel?
it's a 100ml tester bottle with cap and white label box, see pic for levels. $55 shipped takes it. PM me
View media item 1779385

Last edited:
Has anyone NOT received their Dior Sauvage from me? I swear this split was a disaster. 
mean.gif

1 Million always remind me of stud lesbians in Dallas night clubs. I swear they're the only people who still wear it around here well them and dime bag dope boys anyway.

1 Million always remind me of stud lesbians in Dallas night clubs. I swear they're the only people who still wear it around here well them and dime bag dope boys anyway.
Gotta rep this, lmaooo, I wore 1 mil to work one day and the only person that complimented me and knew what it was was this stud chick! Hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom