Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Re-up.  Bought my first (and only previous) bottle of this WAY back in 1995 whilst a Freshman in college.  For all intents and purposes, loved it at first scent the moment my olfactory receptors were tantalized with a waft of fragrance from that magazine peel-away ad sampler.  
laugh.gif
  At any rate, used up the last of mine a few years back and vowed to grab some more after I got through some of my other colognes.  Guess I'm good for a bottle of good ole' HUGO once every 20 years!  

Re-up.  Bought my first (and only previous) bottle of this WAY back in 1995 whilst a Freshman in college.  For all intents and purposes, loved it at first scent the moment my olfactory receptors were tantalized with a waft of fragrance from that magazine peel-away ad sampler.  
laugh.gif
  At any rate, used up the last of mine a few years back and vowed to grab some more after I got through some of my other colognes.  Guess I'm good for a bottle of good ole' HUGO once every 20 years!  
The ability for smells to vividly take you back to a moment in time is so powerful.

A colleague recently wore some Armani fragrance - the same one that had been gifted to me by an ex girlfriend years ago when I lived in Asia. In what must have been a nanosecond, so many details of that place and time flashed through my mind. Not sure if I enjoyed it or not but was a weird feeling!

Yo Baise my Homebrew came in just in time for the festivities tonight
nthat.gif

I wasn't expecting it to smell so good though
eek.gif

I haven't put in on yet, but the bottle smells incredible.

Thinking about layering Aventus with it, but it smells really good by itself.

Thanks dude!

Deciding between alcoholic By Kilian Single Malt or sweet Valentino Uomo for tonight. Choices, choices....

Yo Baise my Homebrew came in just in time for the festivities tonight:nthat:
I wasn't expecting it to smell so good though:wow:
I haven't put in on yet, but the bottle smells incredible.

Thinking about layering Aventus with it, but it smells really good by itself.
Thanks dude!

HomeBrew x Aventus is a godly combo. Easy on the trigger, unless you hate your company.

New Years Eve.. SHOWER YOURSELF IN AVENTUS AND HOMEBREW

Do it.

then do it again.

They'll be smelling you two cities over but they'll love it.

Even if they don't like it, they'll like it. The one girl who said it smell like K9 Advantix (but she still said she liked the smell so whatever). Then I've had women tell me the smell puts them in the mood and got them going, no lie. I would always wear it when I wanted to drive the woman I was seeing crazy at work. She would smell me and then follow me around to keep herself in the scent trail. The hype is real.

View media item 1850948

got my home brew as well.

I like the scent, but it seems like it's missing something, like it's not quite intended to stand by itself, I assumed it's made for layering based on how you talk about it baise.

That's why we layer my man. Adds some kick and longevity to your fragrance. It's a piece of a lot of fragrances, Not much one it's own.

I would never wear homebrew by itself....and Adventus is strong enough I would never mix it with anything personally.

That's why we layer my man. Adds some kick and longevity to your fragrance. It's a piece of a lot of fragrances, Not much one it's own.

right, that's what I assumed.

I'm gonna try it tonight w/ TL since it has a very smokey/leather aroma.

Last edited:
I'm about to start off with some splits of aventus and Herod via the recommendations on here and see what they do for me

My stash is probably half of that but it can be a decision sometimes what to wear. :lol:

Figure for myself about 1/3 of my stuff is strictly cold weather scents, so I don't reconsider those for July, and then it's just kind of what I feel like. I usually try to rotate so if I know I haven't worn something in awhile, I'll reach for that.

Sometimes I'll save the safer scents for work so that narrows it down a bit.

Back
Top Bottom