Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

OAN: I need a split of HTTP!

What Bond frags you guys rock with during the fall/winter, if any?
I love new haarlem, but it's definitely a love or hate type of scent. Scent of peace for him would probably work decent in the fall. I feel like alot of bond's are geared towards warm weather

Last messages we exchanged. He knows it's a dud and refuses to acknowledge it. Look your a rat. I even offered to buy a real one for 100. He knows he sold poop-ventus and that's the end of the discussion. You sold what you didn't know to be authentic, came in here yesterday claiming u got it from somewhere else but all previous messages show u don't know where u got it from. Your just a lying rat. In the end I let it be known you sold a dud knowingly. Noone would ever claim baise sells duds, but you admitted to it already. So don't get all pissy bc people are going to rightfully question you after you admitted you knew u sold a terrible bottle.

5/20/16
thecoolwinner10
Ok so let's just go by the last bottle I got, which was about 85-88% full. I paid 180 for it. So, at 55-60% personally I think 120 is fare. I'd like to grab it for 100 EVEN since u know... we both questioned the validity of that last one, aND u basically saying u thought it was fake until u talked to some people amd compared the bottles but didn't really tell me if u got it from somewhere legit

So u know I'm good for it. Will gift right away the payment. I think the offer is fare at 100, everything is squared+ it shows you didn't sell a "dud" so cheap for a reason. The price is comparable to the last one I bought/oz

5/22/16
xDFuNK
Ended up sellin it, not in here tho. Sorry

Last edited:
Last edited:
Whatever man, im not entertainin this convo anymore. U just salty I wouldnt sell ua second bottle for a hundred bucks. Why would u wanna buy a second bottle from me if u got scammed by a rat?

End of communication from me on this.

Jesus Christ.
Last time I gave the benefit of the doubt to someone. If you read the pm, I said 100 would have been fair since he sold me that dud to "square it" like I said -- In the pm. Go cry in the corner since u don't wanna split anymore. I ain't losing no sleep. Your obviously exposed as a rat now- then you seemed like a decent seller. Today, your a rat.

Last edited:
Your obviously exposed as a rat now- then you seemed like a decent seller. Today, your a rat.

nah, you're the only rat in here b. you lied on everything. every post you make is just burying yourself deeper. do everyone a big favor and exit.

Never even bought anything from xD, and never will by a split here unless it's from the triple OGs, but you claim the juice so bad yet still sell it/gift it whatever? That's some clown ****.

Jesus Christ.
Last time I gave the benefit of the doubt to someone. If you read the pm, I said 100 would have been fair since he sold me that dud to "square it" like I said -- In the pm. Go cry in the corner since u don't wanna split anymore. I ain't losing no sleep. Your obviously exposed as a rat now- then you seemed like a decent seller. Today, your a rat.

So you bought a dud, you wanted a discount on another bottle but he sold it to someone else and now you're mad? Why would you even want to buy another bottle from him if he so called sold you a dud in the first place? And why wait till 6 months later to say something about it? You're not making sense fam.

No idiotass. I gave it away. Not sold it. He said the bottle was a dud, so I thought OK I let me see if I can grab a different 1. Never asked for my money back. Sent a fair proposition for a real bottle he had. I give ppl the benefit of the doubt. Now I Bought Some aventus Monday AND Thought about this AND said in the 1st post just be leery this season bc he sent me a dud (fake) and I buy splits for gifts. Got it?

Ironic you call me idiot because you didn't read my post obviously. And you didn't answer the question. If you bought a fake Rolex from somebody like you made an example about earlier, would you want to try to buy another Rolex from the same person?

I'm just patiently waiting for xDFuNK to reup on bleecker street[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
[quote name="needsomejays" url="/t/519944/official-nt-cologne-thread-current-splits-check-most-current-page-http-is-an-online-exclusive-by-bond-9/19650#post_
I love new haarlem, but it's definitely a love or hate type of scent. Scent of peace for him would probably work decent in the fall. I feel like alot of bond's are geared towards warm weather[/quote]
Me too. New Haarlem is one of my favorite winter frags. I love this stuff. Always get me compliments.

Back
Top Bottom