Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Top 5 creeds imo:

Aventus
GIT
Silver Mountain water (Underrated)
Eurolfa
Himalaya

Bois du Portugal is way to old for me. I'm 33 and I prefer not to smell like I'm 53.

Last edited:
Finally got to get my nose on gucci intense oud & i'm really liking it,niche quality at designer price.
Tried Gucci guilty absolute as well & it wasn't bad but def not a blind buy & def not for everyone.

You knuckleheads will never understand GIT and its projection.

You simply don't throw on dress clothes and spray on some GIT.

You charm and conduct yourself a certain way with women while wearing GIT....

The next morning shell be sniffing your chest then sending you texts that she is still sniffing  her pillow you laid on days later......

Hasn't failed me once.....

I'm gonna say this once...scent is a science and a powerful tool in conjunction with mentally courting a woman.

Last edited:
You knuckleheads will never understand GIT and its projection.

You simply don't throw on dress clothes and spray on some GIT.

You charm and conduct yourself a certain way with women while wearing GIT....

The next morning shell be sniffing your chest then sending you texts that she is still sniffing  her pillow you laid on days later......

Hasn't failed me once.....

I'm gonna say this once...scent is a science and a powerful tool in conjunction with mentally courting a woman.
#Facts!!

*** SPRING DESIGNER SPLITS PACKAGE ***

Pick 5 for $27 (5ml atomizers)

Some on the list are VERY limited, so once they're out they are out.

Ferragamo UOMO (2016 release)

Dior Sauvage (3 available)

Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male (3 available)

Cartier Declaration D'un Soir Intense

Express Reserve for Men (vintage brown juice) add $3 (3 available)

Hugo Boss Intense (3 available)

Narciso Rodgriguez for Him

Dior Homme

Dior Homme Intense add $3

Perry Ellis Oud Black Vanille

Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce Intense

Versace The Dreamer (vintage)

Guerlain Habit Rouge L'eau

Ferragamo F Black

Valentino Uomo Intense

Bond no. 9 .Com is a good fresh joint too, similar to Aventus but more apples instead of pineapple. I love git, definitely try it first though as some dudes in here are super against it for some reason. Women love it though.

Bond no. 9 .Com is a good fresh joint too, similar to Aventus but more apples instead of pineapple. I love git, definitely try it first though as some dudes in here are super against it for some reason. Women love it though.
This #Facts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom