Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

It's some expensive splits up in here. I can get a 30ml of Aventus for $40.

Get it then.

You never know what others pay for their juice. I would say, ebay can't be trusted
It's some expensive splits up in here. I can get a 30ml of Aventus for $40.
Prolly more watered down than a henny and coke in the club.

Was coming to say this, ebay can't be trusted. There are splitters that sell at basement prices on basenotes, facebook, etc.. They are getting their juice from europe for basement retail prices and have the wiggle room, thats still not $40/30ml, tho.

Dude was like UNIQUEKICKZ whose that?

split1.jpg
I spit my drink. ect ect ect

repped
Watered down? Lol
well, perfumers alcohol and a few drops of iso e super.

Found some Tom Ford oud wood in a 1.7 for $155. Is this a deal? One of my favorite scents but only copped splits.

Also a few other popular Tom Ford scents and other brands on Gilt for that price and above.

If you're not on gilt us my sign up https://www.gilt.com/invite/vcof2005

Use 30% off promo code: Thirty

Stack with free shipping: SHIP99

Last edited:
Yeah it's the overall principle for most.

Except my dude @sugafree lmao. Homie out for blood.
He got me for a measly $30....

Its the principal of theft and preying on the trust of others over a quick lick for chump change.

Then desperately trying to do the same again...telling bold faced lies just to avoid being banned.

Just shows the type of scum he really is...and hes supposedly a fellow firefighter.

If you steal from folks here you most likely steal from the public you serve.

One who steals most likely alters evidence lies on incident reports to cover thier *****, steals possessions out of peoples homes after hardship tragedies such as house fires.

Stealing valuables out of peoples car accidents.....

Keeping money found in deceased patients clothing...

I can go on and on....

There is ZERO tolerance for such in our line of work....its a reason why you have to now take pre employment polygraph tests even for Fire Department hiring now.

People like him are the reason.

Then again he is a liar....so who knows if he even has a job LMAO

Last edited:
He got me for a measly $30....
Its the principal of theft and preying on the trust of others over a quick lick for chump change.
Then desperately trying to do the same again...telling bold faced lies just to avoid being banned.
Just shows the type of scum he really is...and hes supposedly a fellow firefighter.
If you steal from folks here you most likely steal from the public you serve.

One who steals most likely alters evidence lies on incident reports to cover thier *****, steals possessions out of peoples homes after hardship tragedies such as house fires.
Stealing valuables out of peoples car accidents.....
Keeping money found in deceased patients clothing...

I can go on and on....
There is ZERO tolerance for such in our line of work....its a reason why you have to now take pre employment polygraph tests even for Fire Department hiring now.
People like him are the reason.

Then again he is a liar....so who knows if he even has a job LMAO
Repped.

Hell, that was my thought too...was he even a firefighter?

man i haven't posted in here since 2015 when everyone was giving ol' dude benefit of the doubt.

figured, i hadn't had any aventus in a while, lets see whats up.

Come to find out bruh had come back around and got deaded :rofl:

Anyone want a 90%+ full bottle of Tom Ford Noir Extreme 1.7oz. $65 shipped. pm me

Last edited:
Aventus is okay to blind buy? Never really seen too many complaints so I'm guessing that's the case. Where's the best deal currently?

Shout out to @Baise tonCanape  for the excellent packaging and fast shipping as usual, can't wait to give these bad boys a try. Also good looking out with the Aventus, time to see what I have been missing for all this time 

Anyone still wanting Aventus or Virgin Island Water hit me up. Bottles should be here any day now, most of it is reserved, but still got a little left.

What's the difference between the dark batch and fruity batch of Aventus? Dude on feebay selling 10mL of both.

Back
Top Bottom