Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Gotta love my grandmoms.
IMG_1324.JPG

A little stronger than I prefer but a good winter scent.
Shoutout grandmama dukes

Just left Bloomingdales to try out TF Amber Absolute, since it's been so long since I've sniffed it, and it wasn't out. TF sales rep said it's been discontinued? Since when. TF tripping. I remember liking it.

AA been gone for awhile...Wish I bought a bottle at the outlet back in the day.

AA been gone for awhile...Wish I bought a bottle at the outlet back in the day.

They discontinued it in around 2012-2013 I believe, then re released it in 2015. I have a 100 ML bottle from the 2015 release. AA is by far one of my favorite scents of all time. Not everyone will like or appreciate an amber scent, but the way AA is done is just masterful. It develops into a beautiful resinous vanilla and smoke scent in it's drydown. Some are put off by the strong incense notes off the top, but I think it's so unique and a perfect representation of what an amber done well smells like.

the following one off decants up for grabs. only 1 10ml of ea gonna b up for sale, these are most my fav fall and some for winter frags, coming out my personal collection. Whatever you want add $3 for shipping. first to pm and follow through w/ payment takes.

Tom Ford Oud Wood - $32
Tom Ford Noir Extreme - $15
Profumum Roma Antico Caruso - $25
Profumum Roma Eccelso (9ml) - $26
M. Micallef - the no1 (osswald exclusive) - $28
Amouage reflection Man - $27

They discontinued it in around 2012-2013 I believe, then re released it in 2015. I have a 100 ML bottle from the 2015 release. AA is by far one of my favorite scents of all time. Not everyone will like or appreciate an amber scent, but the way AA is done is just masterful. It develops into a beautiful resinous vanilla and smoke scent in it's drydown. Some are put off by the strong incense notes off the top, but I think it's so unique and a perfect representation of what an amber done well smells like.

I can still remember that resinous vanilla/amber note from testing AA 4-5yrs ago...Stuff is amazing. :smokin

Still got....

Whatever you want add $3 for shipping.

Tom Ford Oud Wood - $32
Tom Ford Noir Extreme - $15
Profumum Roma Antico Caruso - $25
Profumum Roma Eccelso (9ml) - $26
M. Micallef - the no1 (osswald exclusive) - $28
Amouage reflection Man - $27

Last edited:
Have one more 10ml aventus decant I found that i filled the other day. First person who wants it for $23 shipped, pm me.
And for any of the 10ml decants listed 2 posts above, grab multiples and i'll discount a bit.

Back
Top Bottom