Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Still got....

Whatever you want add $3 for shipping.

Tom Ford Oud Wood - $32
Tom Ford Noir Extreme - $15
Profumum Roma Antico Caruso - $25
Profumum Roma Eccelso (9ml) - $26
M. Micallef - the no1 (osswald exclusive) - $28
Amouage reflection Man - $27

Most decants from above still available. Discount on multiples. Pm me

Just tested a bunch of frags today..

TF Noir Extreme
TF Noir Pour Femme
Prada L'Homme Intense
Valentino Uomo Intense

Really like the Prada and Valentino, I think I prefer the Prada more but not by much. Anyone own any of these fragrances?

Thinking about buying either one or blind buy Dior Homme Intense as they are said to be similar.

I’ve been in the UAE for work the past 6 months and have seen tons of frag shops. Is there anything I should look for in particular?

Might add a third bottle of Margiela Replica to my collection...By the Fireplace is smelling amazing..

i already have Jazz Club and At the Barbers.. i walked into Sephora wh my girl and saw they had a small "discovery" kit of 3 glass tubes for about $75 i think.. which had the two i wanted ( perfect for travel) and a third - By the Fireplace. smells amazing.. wood cop - LOL

until then, i'll keep these travel sized bottles (around 1oz each..prob less) in rotation

^ yeah those margiela frags are cool. i had no idea they made those, saw them at dubai airport and tried them. jazz club was the one that made a good impression to me. would cop if i can find it anywhere, but isnt it in limited stores? margiela in bangkok didnt have frags.

Hmm idk about outside the US.

Here they have them at barneys, Nordstrom and other high end retailers. Also online should be your best bet from one of these stores.

Currently rotating the Invictus and YSL. I get so many compliments on the Invictus, women love that joint. Very rarely pull out the Chanel and Polo Blue Sport these days.

Is jayrama.com legit? Has anyone purchased from them?
They have some prices that look to good to be true.

I came the conclusion I'm not a fan of Valentino Uomo intense or DHI, they both have something floral that puts me off.

That Ferragamo Uomo is the truth though

I came the conclusion I'm not a fan of Valentino Uomo intense or DHI, they both have something floral that puts me off.

DHI is one of my most complimented fragrance by women. They LOVE the smell on me. Or maybe it's me, I think I'm quite handsome too :lol:

what do you all think of the new Di Gio fragrance out. it smells good as hell to me. I may just go ahead and buy. haven't had a new scent in a while

Is jayrama.com legit? Has anyone purchased from them?
They have some prices that look to good to be true.

I just checked out the site. Most of the niche prices are within $30.00 of Fragrancenet and Notino prices and some of them are really cheap (bunch of Bond trash). I didn't look at designers because I don't wear them.

I think it is more the powder that comes thru that turns me away from it... It obviously gets a ton of love but just not for me.

What batch DHI do guys have?

I can get DHI 3.4oz for $60 shipped but it's probably the latest reformulation which I've read is a lot lighter than the vintages.

Thinking about picking up either DHI, VUI or Dior Homme Parfum..

What batch DHI do guys have?

I can get DHI 3.4oz for $60 shipped but it's probably the latest reformulation which I've read is a lot lighter than the vintages.

Thinking about picking up either DHI, VUI or Dior Homme Parfum..

I believe I have whatever batch they still had during 2015, which is a great scent that you can smell through out the day

Some stuff for deals since they r alrdy in decants and still sitting. Add $3 for total shipping.

Re-added since some1 went mia. 20ml of aventus -- $43 shipped

All are 10ml unless noted otherwise. If u want a package of most or all hmu n ill cut a deal.

Tom Ford Oud Wood - $28
Tom Ford Noir Extreme - $13
Profumum Roma Antico Caruso - $23
Profumum Roma Eccelso (9ml) - $22
M. Micallef - the no1 (osswald exclusive) - $25
Amouage reflection Man - $22

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom