Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Seeing quite a few clone posts lately. Here’s my recent pickup of AF’s versions of Reflection, VIW, Uden and Cacao Dreams Prive (original creation). Also have their BR540 Extrait and Naxos joints. The Naxos (1981 X) smelled fantastic on my wrist.
2092F044-410E-472F-ABBA-0FE7464E60FE.jpeg

Seeing quite a few clone posts lately. Here’s my recent pickup of AF’s versions of Reflection, VIW, Uden and Cacao Dreams Prive (original creation). Also have their BR540 Extrait and Naxos joints. The Naxos (1981 X) smelled fantastic on my wrist.
2092F044-410E-472F-ABBA-0FE7464E60FE.jpeg
Seen some peeps say that 1981 X is fire

There’s a new Dior out, has anyone here smelled it yet? The campaign has Robert Pattinson connected to it, just want to know if it is any good.

Thoughts on Creed Royal Water? It's $90 for 100ml on Costco.
I got a decant awhile ago and to me I get citrus and floral notes for about an hr and then it becomes barely there on my skin. I am not a fan of it.

what other bottles do they have on sale right now?

I got a decant awhile ago and to me I get citrus and floral notes for about an hr and then it becomes barely there on my skin. I am not a fan of it.

what other bottles do they have on sale right now?
Royal Water already disappeared, along with almost all of the other Creed frags on there :lol: They have Millesime Imperial left for 180.

There’s a new Dior out, has anyone here smelled it yet? The campaign has Robert Pattinson connected to it, just want to know if it is any good.
From what I’ve seen, a lot of people who like the previous formulations aren’t messing with this one because it is more generic appealing

I use to say no to clones too but that la yuqawam changed my mind

I wanna try the emperor extrait cause i've seen a lot of people say it's smells like the better batches of aventus

I'm no aventus expert but some decants i've had smelled better then others to me

Last edited:
Clones were never my thing...then I had two whole *** kids in two years, which put a stop to any expensive bottles/splits I had an eye on. I’m glad I peeped Alexandria....I got good to excellent accuracy and performance with what I picked up. I might try more from them soon...value-wise, it just makes more sense for me at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom