Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I still have a 3/4 bottle of Malt and full bottle of Havane so I'm in good shape.

Always get compliments from females when I wear Pure Malt at night.

Ouch, I have a full bottle of malt but hate to see the line go.
still want to try ultrazest at some point.

also latest delivery

CC6E3B38-0DDA-4125-A17F-30E72056E35E.jpeg

Man after last night I officially hate TF Ombré Leather. I just can’t get with it. Sprayed a small spray on my hand just to see if it’d grow on me and I had to get up in the middle of the night and scrub it off cuz I couldn’t sleep with the smell on me. It’s really just straight up leather in a bottle. Very linear and way too cloying and heavy for me. :sick:

My love for Ombré Leather has grown considerably over the last few months. I agree it’s linear but enjoy that leathery smell lol

I can't do it bro. I'm sitting at my desk at work and it's still on my hand even after showering this morning. And it's the exact same smell from when I first sprayed it. Need some alcohol strips for this ****. :lol:

It smells much better when it's muted and as a skin scent but when it's projecting strongly and wafting around every time I move I can't stand it.

I can't do it bro. I'm sitting at my desk at work and it's still on my hand even after showering this morning. And it's the exact same smell from when I first sprayed it. Need some alcohol strips for this ****. :lol:

It smells much better when it's muted and as a skin scent but when it's projecting strongly and wafting around every time I move I can't stand it.
Micellar water gets fragrance off immediately

Man after last night I officially hate TF Ombré Leather. I just can’t get with it. Sprayed a small spray on my hand just to see if it’d grow on me and I had to get up in the middle of the night and scrub it off cuz I couldn’t sleep with the smell on me. It’s really just straight up leather in a bottle. Very linear and way too cloying and heavy for me. :sick:
Aint that more of a winter frag tho.....
Ijs
U might be using it wrong.

Ijs
I doubt he is using wrong. TF OL is a hate or love it scent. For me it’s an obnoxious scent that grew on me 😆

I’ve copped some decants off fragrance_plug on eBay and they always good. Seems to have a solid selection and a lot of newer stuff lIke the new light blue, Y parfum, and that new azzaro

Ijs
Nah I've tried to wear it out in colder weather as well. Mind you I've had it for over 2 years at this point. I just don't like it ON ME. It's just too cloying and heavy of a scent to want to smell all day.

Reactions: Ube
Nah I've tried to wear it out in colder weather as well. Mind you I've had it for over 2 years at this point. I just don't like it ON ME. It's just too cloying and heavy of a scent to want to smell all day.

totally understand, bro. I’ve been there.
How much is left? Let me know if you want to get rid of the bottle.

My 22 shades of bergamot gets here tomorrow but I’m also intrigued by that DUA midnight rendezvous in a Bleu tux. Mix of YSL LNDL, Tuxedo, and bleu de Chanel

Yep this 22 shades is a banger. Also got some re-ups of light blue and encre noir sport as well as some light blue forever and L.12.12 EDP

Last edited:
I enjoy SOP but it gets tired quickly so I find myself having to take a break from it every now and then.

Summer lineup is:
Creed MI
Nishane Havivat
Creed aventus cologne
PDM Layton
PDM Percival
TF Neroli Portofino
Bond SOP

Back
Top Bottom