Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I was a little skeptical of Jomashop because I don’t see too many reviews of people ordering cologne from them, but let us know if everything checks out when you get it.
bro they are legit legit just got to read the stock on each item. 3-5 days is iffy. in stock is usually in stock and ships right away. when it says two weeks its dragged longer in my experience. but they always ship real frags and their prices are pretty fire.

*** SPLIT // Amouage Opus IX Royal Tobacco ***

Who’s interested in the best tobacco in the game!? I ain’t been this gone off a scent in a loooong time. Holler if you’re in, will order once at least 40ml is committed.

10ml - $34

Per Luckyscent -
One of knowledge and aesthetic pleasure, Opus XIV - Royal Tobacco is a fragrant journey along the Tropic of Cancer from Oman to Cuba, connecting Royal Frankincense to Regal Tobacco.

The perfume references the tradition of ‘El Lector’, whose role was to read to cigarmakers in Cuban factories, captivating them with riveting novels like Les Misérables by Victor Hugo and works by Honoré de Balzac, Stendhal, Edgar Allan Poe, or Herman Melville, until it became an honored ritual as synonymous with the rolling floor as the scent of tobacco.

Interpreted by renowned perfumer Cécile Zarokian, a unique accord of Frankincense and Tobacco bursts alive in a novel and rich sensory experience.
Opus XIV Royal Tobacco Fragrance Notes
Frankincense Oil, Elemi, Cardamom, Anise, Basil, Bergamot, Tobacco Absolute, Liquorice Root, Lavender, Prunol, Fenugreek, Orange Blossom, Osmanthus, Rose, Frankincense Resinoid, Peru Balsam, Benzoin, Labdanum, Myrrh, Birch Tar, Tonka Bean, Vanilla Madagascar, Vetiver, Guaiac Wood, Oud Assam, Musks
8FF9A412-E94A-4168-8EEE-CF34B917C619.jpeg

Bottle ordered today. One 10ml decant from the split available. 🙏🏾

anyone try ganymede by marc antoine barrois yet? looking to buy a decant to try it out. the hype has been crazy!
I have it. Initially I wasn’t wowed but its grown on me. It’s very addicting and unique. Smells like the inside of a brand new high end super car. Would definitely sample before buying a full bottle.

Rolled the dice and blind bought Straight To Heaven by Kilian while out searching for Black Phantom. Cracked it open in the car and tested a spray and was immediately disappointed.

Mad at myself the whole ride home...:lol: It grew on me as it dried down though and I did end up liking it alot but just wasn't blown away.

Fast forward to last night, it's my scent for the night. I meet up with a friend I hadn't seen in years and her first reaction is "OOOOH YOU SMELL GOOD!"

...Another W blind buy lol

So far I'm like 12-1 on blind buys:smokin

Rolled the dice and blind bought Straight To Heaven by Kilian while out searching for Black Phantom. Cracked it open in the car and tested a spray and was immediately disappointed.

Mad at myself the whole ride home...:lol: It grew on me as it dried down though and I did end up liking it alot but just wasn't blown away.

Fast forward to last night, it's my scent for the night. I meet up with a friend I hadn't seen in years and her first reaction is "OOOOH YOU SMELL GOOD!"

...Another W blind buy lol

So far I'm like 12-1 on blind buys:smokin
The girl saying you smelled good was the deal sealer.

Anyone have a lead on PDM Sedley looking for a tester bottle or a 75 ml? I liked the pricing off fragrancebuy.ca but wanted to look elsewhere just in case. Any other sites to check out?

Back
Top Bottom