Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Been rockin YSL everything since 2009. Always get great feedback. YSL “Y” and L’Homme are my go to. I rock the “La Nuit De L’Homme” for my night time adventures.

I’m lookin to try new ones though. I tried to do Dolce and Gabbana but that was woken from my mail box. Prada Milano men was discontinued and resale is ridiculous

Gonna look back a few pages more. Nice slelections fellas.

I do a lot of face to face with clients .
They need to know what time it is when I walk through the door baby .
I should still have at least 10ml, just let me know. I also have a Tuscan leather clone that I'll throw in that I'd love to see your thoughts on given how much you wear it. I find it to be basically a 1 for 1 clone

Dont frequent this too much, currently just have a bottle of Bal D'Afrique (sp?) and a cheap Lacoste cologne I keep in the whip. Had a few Margiela's and of course, Santal. Well not really my own bottle but a split. Anyways, I always really liked Santal even though its super played in NYC but idc, didnt wanna spend the $$ and decided to try to Dossier Sandalwood "dupe". Anyone ever try it? If so, whats your impressions?

Only had it for a day and tried it, I can def tell the difference between the two, Santal is a lot richer, lasts longer. "Richer" is probably the best way to describe the difference, but that being said the Dossier isnt bad at all. For the most part, it smells just like Santal. When it settles a bit, you can tell the difference if youre familiar with both. Also, it doesnt last nearly as long, ill spray Santal on me and whatever clothes im wearing will reek of it for days, this pretty much goes away after the day. Overall, for $50 I cant complain.

Little rotation I got going. No real versatility compared to the people that take this serious, I just prefer fresh fragrances that I can throw on whenever. The Prada line is easily my favorite.
IMG_5531.jpeg
IMG_5532.jpeg

Little rotation I got going. No real versatility compared to the people that take this serious, I just prefer fresh fragrances that I can throw on whenever. The Prada line is easily my favorite.
IMG_5531.jpeg
IMG_5532.jpeg
I love the Prada Luna Rossa collection. Ocean is really nice. I have the carbon, and it’s easily one of my top 10 of all time frags. Maybe even top 5.

I love the Prada Luna Rossa collection. Ocean is really nice. I have the carbon, and it’s easily one of my top 10 of all time frags. Maybe even top 5.
I remember trying that one and really liking it. I don’t purchase any fragrances without trying anymore but If I had to blind buy from Prada I would.

Back
Top Bottom