Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Want to get into more colognes. I have Gucci guilty, dolce light blue, YSL for some years but havent bought anything recently. Ive seen some subscription services like scentbird and scent box, anybody have experience with these platforms? Are they worth it?

Want to get into more colognes. I have Gucci guilty, dolce light blue, YSL for some years but havent bought anything recently. Ive seen some subscription services like scentbird and scent box, anybody have experience with these platforms? Are they worth it?

I use scentbird they have a decent collection. If you like a variety of scents and want to change the way you smell on a daily basis its worth it I guess. Also good for trying out new scents without buying a full bottle.

Last edited:
Not really worth it to me. Almost everything they have you can smell at a department store or sephore

IMG_0120.jpeg

New addition.

Side note, man I love buying frags on discount sites but the experience when buying at Neiman or Saks is so much better than just getting something new in the mail. Plus I always walk away with a million samples lol.

Side note, man I love buying frags on discount sites but the experience when buying at Neiman or Saks is so much better than just getting something new in the mail. Plus I always walk away with a million samples lol.

100% fact. It's like the difference between buying your luxury watch from the flagship store and an AD.

When I went to the Krigler shop, I purchased frangrances for my wife, mother in law, and myself and they allowed us to try every single fragrance they had in there and threw in several samples. Customer service goes a very long way for me.

100% fact. It's like the difference between buying your luxury watch from the flagship store and an AD.

When I went to the Krigler shop, I purchased frangrances for my wife, mother in law, and myself and they allowed us to try every single fragrance they had in there and threw in several samples. Customer service goes a very long way for me.
They smelled the presence of massive wealth

someone asked me if my TF tuscan leather is the private blend version?

are there two different types of tuscan leather? i though they were all private blends

Picked up a big *** bottle of Terre d'Hermes today. It was one of my favorites when I first started getting into fragrances.. I needed something going into slightly cooler Florida weather sprayed it on and boy it hit just like it used to. Probably be my daily sent for the next several months

Thoughts on Bond No 9 Nomad? I had a tester and get hella compliments but I hate it. Where do yall rank it?

I'm not really into cologne like that. Last bottle of cologne I had was some Issey Miyake my sister got for me. That bottle nearly 20 years and I only used it a handful of times.

Anyway, when did Michael Jordan cologne get retroed? I just saw two bottles at my local ross. The Michael Jordan cologne in the black box and Jordan by Michael Jordan in the greyish box.

They also had a bottle of Mercedes Benz there for like $22. For those that have tried MB cologne how does it smell? I thought about for that price but decided to pass.

I haven’t actually smelt the Michael jordan cologne since at least a solid 20 years or soo

but I thought it as always around

but I thought it was like daddy’s cologne where it was sup to be a low budget clone for the actual high end fragrance MJ wore

Interest check for a split....

pricing will b below retail, probably 18 per 10ml plus shipping.

if interested, pm me with how much youd want. If about half the bottle fills ill get it moving

M.Micallef - Desirtoxic​

Top notes are Cardamom, Bergamot and Lemon; middle notes are Tonka Bean, Cinnamon, cannabis and Black Currant; base notes are Oakmoss, Benzoin, Patchouli and Musk.

Back
Top Bottom