Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Really on the fence about this new Absolou Aventus. $545 is crazy for 75mL but I kinda have a little fomo about it I can’t front. Gonna get to Neiman this weekend and see if I can my nose on it.

Amouage interlude black iris splits shipping out in the am, if you wanna get in pm me tonight

Good looks. Carted Prada Lunna Rossa Ocean EDP and Dior Homme Sport EDT but contemplating grabbing the Dior Homme Cologne EDT (light blue bottle). Thoughts on Homme cologne?

Latest pickup, nothing special but got a good deal.
IMG_5584.jpeg

Mind sharing the deal? I’ve been looking out for a decent deal. I’m low on mine, and would probably grab one for my brothers Christmas gift if the price was decent. Good every day scent.
The bottle is actually the newer intense version and the 10ml travel spray is the regular EDP. I got it a couple weeks ago in Macys for $130, for me it was a no brainer because the bottle is usually $140 and them travel sprays be costing like $30. I think this combo is no longer on sale but this is the best time of the year to lookout for it because there will definitely be more sales.

The bottle is actually the newer intense version and the 10ml travel spray is the regular EDP. I got it a couple weeks ago in Macys for $130, for me it was a no brainer because the bottle is usually $140 and them travel sprays be costing like $30. I think this combo is no longer on sale but this is the best time of the year to lookout for it because there will definitely be more sales.

Thanks for the info. Definitely keeping my eyes peeled. Love those gift sets. I keep the small spray in the car “in case of emergency.”

What do you think of the Intense version? The edp is so good, I hesitate to switch.

Thanks for the info. Definitely keeping my eyes peeled. Love those gift sets. I keep the small spray in the car “in case of emergency.”

What do you think of the Intense version? The edp is so good, I hesitate to switch.
I bought a decant of the intense version earlier in the year and thought it was just okay. I wasn't really planning on getting a bottle but after using it a few times it grew on me and I liked it more. I wanted a something from that YSL formula but not as sweet and this did the trick for me. It is sharper and doesn't have the sweetness of the EDP and the Le Parfum. The EDP does seem to have better performance though.

Ambra Calabria, Ani and Havicat best in house from Nishane imo, though I heard Ani recently got reformulated and doesn't hit the same.

IMG_0584.jpeg

Purchase just re-confirms what I already know about Grand Soir. Elite perfumery. Amber and Vanilla masterpiece. It is pretty linear and it’s not going to blow you away from a uniqueness standpoint but quality wise it doesn’t get much better than GS. Easily in my top 5 out of my whole collection.

Paragon is nice. I wore it out and got some compliments but I layered it with Oud For Greatness on a recommendation from a friend. So idk if it was the Paragon or OFG that got me the attention but it is good as a standalone fragrance. Sweet, juicy, plum on the opening then dries down a bit more woody. Gonna keep testing this one out.

Just grabbed a new bottle of Creed Millesime Imperial, if anyone wants i can do a couple decants, keeping most of it though.
19$ per 10ml plus shipping, shoot me a pm if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom