Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

idk how you do it.^^

If it was me, my babygirl would've looked up to me as we walked out and give me that sad face, which would change my decision so quick :smh:

im weak lol

Last edited:
idk how you do it.^^

If it was me, my babygirl would've looked up to me as we walked out and give me that sad face, which would change my decision so quick :smh:

im weak lol

With my daughter it's the same lol. Then once I tell her yes she wants to grab my face and give me a kiss

I hate dogs.

She loves dogs.

Shes not gettin one but we can visit the kettle whenever she wants.

Daz compromise
pimp.gif
Smart, man.

I was planning on doing this, but realized tons of folks in my apartment complex have dogs. So, she gets her puppy fill daily.

idk how you do it.^^

im weak lol

What helps is the price tag of some of these puppies :x and my true dislike of dogs.

She can have all the fish she wants.

Also thoughtbabiut getting her a gerbil.

About that time to start installing responsibility.

^ That's wassup! Found out my sons been wearing my foams. Was laughing at first cause he thought was slick. But his grades are on decline. Told him hes not wearing my **** til he gets em up.

Anybody here against child vaccinations?

Ive posted this on NT before...not sure what thread tho.. but i know someone whos against all that stuff..her daughter got an ear infection when she was like 10 and her mom didnt give her all the medicine. She stopped giving it to her when she started feeling better.

Now as parents we all know that your kid HAS TO finish the medication, even if they feel better, to make sure the infection is gone.

Well, the infection ended up spreading to her brain. Shes like 14 now but acts like an 8 year old.

Whats up guys

quick question

how long did you guys wait till you told your family and friends that your wife is pregnant? i dont want to jinx it or anything but were pretty excitied with the news. 

I think the rule of thumb is after the 1st trimester. (12/13 weeks) But it's really your call.

Edit. Congrats!

Last edited:
Congrats, Good luck!

And yeah, I know it's exciting but you'd wanna wait for the first trimester to finish before making any announcements. My sister in law and one of my best friends wives were all pregnant around the same as my first daughter a couple years ago and they both never made it :\

Same buddy just texted me earlier that his wife is about 7 weeks tho, but they won't be announcing anything anytime soon but wanted to let me know so that I don't hand his wife any alcohol for Sunday's game :lol:

Ive posted this on NT before...not sure what thread tho.. but i know someone whos against all that stuff..her daughter got an ear infection when she was like 10 and her mom didnt give her all the medicine. She stopped giving it to her when she started feeling better.

Now as parents we all know that your kid HAS TO finish the medication, even if they feel better, to make sure the infection is gone.

Well, the infection ended up spreading to her brain. Shes like 14 now but acts like an 8 year old.
stories like that get me PISSED.

I think the rule of thumb is after the 1st trimester. (12/13 weeks) But it's really your call.

Edit. Congrats!
Congrats, Good luck!

And yeah, I know it's exciting but you'd wanna wait for the first trimester to finish before making any announcements. My sister in law and one of my best friends wives were all pregnant around the same as my first daughter a couple years ago and they both never made it
ohwell.gif

Same buddy just texted me earlier that his wife is about 7 weeks tho, but they won't be announcing anything anytime soon but wanted to let me know so that I don't hand his wife any alcohol for Sunday's game
laugh.gif
thanks guys for the advice, yeah i dont want to say anything and have things mess up.....one question i do have is that i smoke trees is it ok for my wife to be around me ..or in the same room i'm at while im burning....i thought of that yesterday while rolling ........thanks again NT dads. 

Any pre-teen/teen discipline advise?

10 going on 11 year old boy still struggling with maintaining simple household chores and I prefer not to go old school Chuck Norris roundhouse method

10 going on 11 year old boy still struggling with maintaining simple household chores and I prefer not to go old school Chuck Norris roundhouse method
My kids aren't that old yet, but in general I find that taking away or severely limiting something they care about (cell phone, tablet, computer, etc) until they straighten up can work wonders for improving bad behavior.

My kids aren't that old yet, but in general I find that taking away or severely limiting something they care about (cell phone, tablet, computer, etc) until they straighten up can work wonders for improving bad behavior.
We've had so many conversations I've decided cutting that out. He slips up the same things. It takes him a almost an entire hour to get dressed UNLESS we say we're gonna get some breakfast donuts or some other reward.

No phone, doesn't use his tablet, we've tried no tv and such but that didn't seem to have much of an impact. It's almost like he knows the script to what parents want to hear when we ask him why he does this or that but there's no sincerity behind his words

It takes him a almost an entire hour to get dressed UNLESS we say we're gonna get some breakfast donuts or some other reward.
:lol: why kids got that on and off focus when it's convenient?! my damn son can take 5 minutes to get outta the car sometimes but when he's on a mission to open up a new hot wheel or something, he'll fly outta the car, grab my keys and lock the door, then head to the elevator, key fob call the elevator, get in and press our floor, and run to the door like the flash.

Man, kid had me held up at taco bell one morning cause they was offering free breakfast tacos to the kids because they were taking state tests. He was dressed before I took my early mornin' piss and was in there for 15+ minutes cause TB was movin' slow and 5 or so other kids was waiting.

Part of me wants to just go head and offer him some positive reinforcement just to get stuff done but I'm not tryna reward laziness and mediocrity

I'm not getting my kids vaxed for certain stuff they have an extraordinarily low chance of getting.
That kind of mindset is what allows that "stuff" to make a comeback.  I'm not here to convince you, but make sure you have a valid reason for it because most of these vaccines have an extraordinarily low chance of causing any side effects and even the ones they might cause aren't nearly as bad as the disease they protect you from.

Man I was the same way at that age and the only thing that got my *** going was physical punishment.

Back
Top Bottom