Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

I hate BJ's

kRYOrXJ.gif

My doc told me it'll take about 30 days for the reserve sperm to be reabsorbed back into my body so I'll have to come back to give a sample to make sure everything is all good. But still........................soon
 30 days??? My doc said to come back in 5 months with a sample to make sure.

it may have been 30 or 60 days but it def wasn't more than that from what I was told.

Bout to head that way now

How is my daughter scared of Arlo from The Good Dinosaur, but isn't scared of Beast from the live-action Beauty and the Beast?

It just doesn't make sense lol

hope it's not one of those

her: i don't know what to do
you: let's do this
her: no
you: how about this
her: no
you: (suggest something you know she wants to do)
her: i guess, but only if you really wanna go there (or do whatever activity it is)

my wife kills me when she does that ish.....

That's our convo every time we talk about what's for dinner.  She says she doesn't care then proceeds to shoot down 2 or 3 of my ideas and tells me EXACTLY what she wants!

If this aint the truth :smh:

In due time my man in due time....

My girls date is july 20, but based on what the drs are saying seems like shell be here within the next week or so.

my son was born 10 days early. they induced because my wife was showing signs of preeclampsia. she went in to the dr for a routine check-up and they took a urine sample. next day, while we were both at work, my wife called me and said the doc told her that there was some kind of protein in the piss and it was an atypical presentation of preeclampsia and to head down to the hospital to have the baby. i was like holee **** here we go.

Procedure went good, actually talked to my Dr. the whole time lol and he had his vasectomy a week or so before.

Got to see some of the procedure. No real pain it just feels like I am close to pulling my groin. If my balls move at all I feel it.

Procedure went good, actually talked to my Dr. the whole time lol and he had his vasectomy a week or so before.
Got to see some of the procedure. No real pain it just feels like I am close to pulling my groin. If my balls move at all I feel it.

How long did the procedure take?

These broads b Choosing. Especially on dads that represent. Was on a flight to phx the other day. Sat next to a young tender age 21. Chocolate skin and 80085 was OUT. Found out Shes a ripper and heading to MIA to make that loot.
My 5 yr old was in the middle. And she was jocking talking about how adorable he is. Ol girl lit up when I pointed out the Vegas lights when flying over it. Next thing you know we were discussing pron and her new set of twins on her chest. Prob could of pulled a BJ or HJ if my son wasn't there :lol:

Did you get compression shorts to keep em from moving?

Did you get compression shorts to keep em from moving?
I have two pair and def should have gotten more. Especially since I forgot one pair has  HUGE hole in it.

If I had to gauge it after 6 days I'm about 70% back to normal. Able to sit down without caution now but still have to be careful standing up too fast

My girl was due the 23rd but nothing... Still waiting :smh:

My girl has a thing called a unicorn uterus I believe. Well with that our baby had 30% chance to be born premature. The dr had us ready from about 34 weeks letting us know that it really could be any day due to that. My daughter ended up being born 2 weeks later a day before she was scheduled to be induced. Those 7 weeks were long cause anytime my girl had any pain I was ready to fly to the hospital. So don't worry man just be as accommodating as you can be for now and make sure you eat before because it'll be a while until you can eat again.

Back
Top Bottom