Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Repped for being a fellow ATLien and reps to DEF for knowing that song.
laugh.gif
Aye Crime Mob songs was TROUBLE lol never Juju on the beat, it's KNUCK IF YOU BUCK!!

Dad here. My son will be 3 in November. I just won full legal and physical custody. Plus, she’ll be paying me child support every Friday. She’s a great parent but would frequently slander me on social media basically because I didn’t want to be with her.

Then, she made it difficult for me to see him and once I took her to court, she moved to TX without making arrangements with me. The judge clearly saw through the nonsense.

Last edited:
Dad here. My son will be 3 in November. I just won full legal and physical custody. Plus, she’ll be paying me child support every Friday. She’s a great parent but would frequently slander me on social media basically because I didn’t want to be with her.

Then, she made it difficult for me to see him and once I took her to court, she moved to TX without making arrangements with me. The judge clearly saw through the nonsense.
Congrats man.

Last edited:
my oldest is about to be 20 this month and my youngest daughter just graduated HS :smokin

both of em in college come fall, I been emotional the past 2 days. I mean just busting out crying emotional :lol:

my son put the cherry on top when he just decided to start showering on his own cause as he says he's a senior this year, chicks gonna be interested :smokin :lol:

I'm a mess for real nowadays ....

my oldest is about to be 20 this month and my youngest daughter just graduated HS :smokin

both of em in college come fall, I been emotional the past 2 days. I mean just busting out crying emotional :lol:

my son put the cherry on top when he just decided to start showering on his own cause as he says he's a senior this year, chicks gonna be interested :smokin :lol:

Confused about the son part :lol:

Confused about the son part :lol:

he's about to be 13, got a lil mustache and all that now. all my kids are starting to do their thing, hit me yesterday man, life is changing .....

lol oh I think they thought your son was going to college, read it as

"both of them off to college, son making me proud he just started showing" :lol:

:lol:

nah, my lil dirtball is starting to notice chicks now :smokin

my eyes are watery writing this :lol:
My 14 yr old think he a smooth operator too. Caught him with this Vietnamese chick after school in the cut. My Old lady damn near pulled up and yelled @ him to get in the whip :lol:

Brings back those memories of stealing my step pop's cologne, puttin too much gel on my hair, that first boob squeeze :smokin

I'm definitely gonna take this all in

Hol' up, 12 year olds still need a parent in the shower?  I thought my 6 year old was getting close to being able to wash himself soon.  My 3 year old daughter surprised me in the shower when she pointed at my crotch and asked me why I had a "tail".  Told my wife she needs to shower with her from now on...

Football season is approaching
View media item 2480440

Repped for the pic and reminding me of Crime Mob's "Ellenwood Area" lol

Repped for being a fellow ATLien and reps to DEF for knowing that song. :lol:

Aye Crime Mob songs was TROUBLE lol never Juju on the beat, it's KNUCK IF YOU BUCK!!

Knuck If You Buck is one of my 4, maybe 5 ATL anthems from back in high school

Repped all my ATLiens

Yeah im confused.

Youve been showering with your 12 year old son?

I think he meant without having to tell him. I got a 13 yo step son & we still have to tell him to shower. But he's into girls but me & his mom always say someone gonna say you smell before you start taking showers on your own

Hol' up, 12 year olds still need a parent in the shower?  I thought my 6 year old was getting close to being able to wash himself soon.  My 3 year old daughter surprised me in the shower when she pointed at my crotch and asked me why I had a "tail".  Told my wife she needs to shower with her from now on...
roll.gif

Def tell ya sons to wash and wear deodorant.

When I was a summer camp teacher had this older middle school young man who came in IN THE MORNING and was already musty. Bout toward the middle of the day I had to tell him, aye man you gotta wear some deodorant. Kid told me "This is how men smell". I was so shocked. Told ol boy if you mean after playing football or basketball yea, but this is not okay at all.

[emoji]128128[/emoji] :rofl:

Hahahahha^^

In the ER right now with the wifey. Yesterday she was 3inches dilated, just now found out shes at 4.

Gonna keep an eye on her for the next hour to decide if my daughter gona come tonight or not.( July 4th baby :pimp: )

Wish us well bros, i already know my NT fam got my back :smile:

3 inches? Shiettt, baby should come out within seconds :lol:

3cm***

My girl just gave birth few hours ago, she got induced at 7 last night... Baby came out at 6:58pm, she pushed for about 1h 20m

What a great feeling :pimp:

Hahahahha^^

In the ER right now with the wifey. Yesterday she was 3inches dilated, just now found out shes at 4.

Gonna keep an eye on her for the next hour to decide if my daughter gona come tonight or not.( July 4th baby :pimp: )

Wish us well bros, i already know my NT fam got my back :smile:
Good stuff :smokin. Consume all the green pacifiers, white/green/pink blankets, enfamil and diapers as you can

Good stuff :smokin. Consume all the green pacifiers, white/green/pink blankets, enfamil and diapers as you can

Real talk. I followed nt's advice and then we were leaving they asked if we took diapers etc since its complimentary and i played dumb and said NAHHH, So they brought us a pack of diapers and a few other things :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom