Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

I have various friends that have 3 kids, and they keep asking when am i gonna have two more. I watch their snaps, looks like a royal rumble in their homes, I'm good on that for awhile :lol: :lol:

The moment I lay on the floor I got two sets of hands pouncin' on me lol
I love it tho

I think we've reached the terrible 2's a year early at my house. My daughter was a monster this weekend. We went to the drive in Saturday and she refused to chill out. She was trying to climb out my truck bed to jump off cause she thought it was fun. All weekend too she'd throw a tantrum if her mom put her down or walked away. I hope this was just a moody thing cause I don't want the terrible 2's for 2 years.

Dads, are any of you good at editing photos? We took our twins 1st birthday photos ourselves(to save money of course) and we think we did a pretty solid job but we are sure they can be touched up. I just wanted to check in on NT to see if any of you guys could help enhance some of the photos to make them look more professional. I'm talking just a few photos nothing crazy If any of you are interested and capable of helping me out please PM me!

We are throwing a little party for them in a couple weeks and want to have a few large prints at the party. Here are a couple of shots of my boys. One hell of a year with these two!
one.jpg one2.jpg

The female who had my daughter is a conpulsive liar and toxic. I don't like her but I can't leave my child. I told my daughter I'll do my best for her until my last breath and beyond the second she was born. "Ignore the distraction/obstacle and focus on the bigger picture; your daughter." I can tough it out 16 more years." wrap it up Bros, these birds are devil's.

The female who had my daughter is a conpulsive liar and toxic. I don't like her but I can't leave my child. I told my daughter I'll do my best for her until my last breath and beyond the second she was born. "Ignore the distraction/obstacle and focus on the bigger picture; your daughter." I can tough it out 16 more years." wrap it up Bros, these birds are devil's.
stay strong bruh
stay strong.......

Fatherhood makes you "soft" man. A lot of the things that high school or middle school me would find weak/gay/soft I'm headfirst in love with. I love seein' kids playin' with they parents, gigglin', I love doin my daughters' hair, I'm dressin' different, baby talkin', sayin' different words and talkin' cutesy, and I'm unbothered by it all.

But at the same time, fatherhood makes you stronger than you could ever be. Things I was afraid of or uncomfortable with I'm embolden to get into for the sake of my kids. I'd stand in front of a nuke to protect em. Pick up and squish bugs with my bare hands if they are scared

Fatherhood makes you "soft" man. A lot of the things that high school or middle school me would find weak/gay/soft I'm headfirst in love with. I love seein' kids playin' with they parents, gigglin', I love doin my daughters' hair, I'm dressin' different, baby talkin', sayin' different words and talkin' cutesy, and I'm unbothered by it all.

But at the same time, fatherhood makes you stronger than you could ever be. Things I was afraid of or uncomfortable with I'm embolden to get into for the sake of my kids. I'd stand in front of a nuke to protect em. Pick up and squish bugs with my bare hands if they are scared
on the money right there man.

https://niketalk.com/threads/official-baby-mama-drama-thread.651808/ laptop deal been expired but share. At least go talk to a lawyer. I haven't gone through yet but mine at least made it sound like **** won't be so bad when I do serve her with papers, which will be as soon as I can save up the retainer fee

I give you a lot of **** in ither threads, but I wont dare do that here.

Keep your head up, keep moving forward, and just be there as much as possible.

Thats really all you can do.

Wife wants to take a pregnancy test tonight. She said she's late.

Kind of not worried if she is pregnant, since we have a kid already lol. But for the sake of timing, I hope she isn't.

Update: My wife took two tests, one yesterday and this morning, both negative.

Looks like baby Aegon will have to wait (jk, I wouldn't name my son that)

Any of you guys want a clean pair of True Blue 3's size 5C? Going through a bunch of clothes and shoes that my son has grown out of and I'd rather hook one of you guys up than put them on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom