Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

My twins turned 18 months earlier this week and they just do random a-hole things like that.

I figure a few more months and I can “punish” them with wrestling moves on the couch/bed for payback:lol:

My son is 17 months old... He took down his baby gate, and opened my bedroom door the other day when I was trying to get frisky with wife... He just walked in and said hi with such a smug look... I definitely powerbombed him into bed a few times but all he does is baby mumble again...

I'm also looking to get a good but inexpensive stroller. Don't wanna drop 400
BTW anyone selling new born/infant stuff in here?

We have this... Used it since day 1... Still going strong 17 months later... It's gotten some bad reviews, but mine has been brokic beyond belief... Had to venture out in a couple Maine blizzards and it just powers through snow..

We have this... Used it since day 1... Still going strong 17 months later... It's gotten some bad reviews, but mine has been brokic beyond belief... Had to venture out in a couple Maine blizzards and it just powers through snow..
which one?
hows that going btw, I remember how you met your wife and had your kid

that BabyTrends Expedition Jogger is 80 on walmart.com, was cheaper at one point. Once you go jogger, you'll never go back. The manueverability is on a different level. My daughter actually lives being towed around in this $40 utility wagon more than the stroller even but sometimes she'll just sit in the stroller and watch Ferdinand and eat her food or whatever

So my daughter suddenly wants to sit in the stroller. Smh.

Researching if my Uppababy Cruz can handle the dual seat configuration and it can't.:frown: Only the Vista model can and that's like $700 :smh:

What stroller do you guys have for a toddler and an infant?

i have the uppababy vista and its great. its super easy to fold up and the ride is smooth as well. we borrowed a mesa seat from our friend for the time being until he outgrows that seat (the seat itself is like $300).

thinking about getting the uppababy minnu later for traveling since it folds up pretty compact and beats a regular old umbrella stroller.

if you have a buddy that works at nordstrom, they' get a pretty nice discount on the strollers (i believe its about 30% off)

i have the uppababy vista and its great. its super easy to fold up and the ride is smooth as well. we borrowed a mesa seat from our friend for the time being until he outgrows that seat (the seat itself is like $300).

thinking about getting the uppababy minnu later for traveling since it folds up pretty compact and beats a regular old umbrella stroller.

if you have a buddy that works at nordstrom, they' get a pretty nice discount on the strollers (i believe its about 30% off)
I shall look into it!

Man my fiancé is already telling me we need to start working on number 2. That our daughter needs a sibling smh. Still trying to figure out how to handle 1. I definitely want more but man just the thought of 2 scares me right now.

Man my fiancé is already telling me we need to start working on number 2. That our daughter needs a sibling smh. Still trying to figure out how to handle 1. I definitely want more but man just the thought of 2 scares me right now.

I'm in the same boat as you man.

"I don't want to be too old..." :smh:

Just make sure your finances in order because having 2 young ones can be very expensive and finances are the easiest way to derail a happy marriage/family. I have a 15 year old and 2 under 2 and trust me finances can be tight at times. Lucky both the wife and I make better than average money.

if my wife and i made more, it would be easier to consider one more. she just started outlining our newest budget and there's very little room for frivolous spending (especially stuff like me buying shoes) in the foreseeable future let alone enough to pay daycare/tuition for another kid. my son starts summer school/kindergarten and my wife started on her MBA. i'm considering an additional part-time job but i'm already stretched thin. i feel like i've aged so much in the past 5 years :lol: but it's all worth it.

Is anyone on the affordable care act (obamaCare?) Since I'm coming back to the states jobless, I need to sign up for this. Just making sure it has good enough coverage that we can get good enough doctors.

Is anyone on the affordable care act (obamaCare?) Since I'm coming back to the states jobless, I need to sign up for this. Just making sure it has good enough coverage that we can get good enough doctors.

I’m making decent money at my job and I’m paying 175 just for me ..and that’s with like a 7500 deductible :smh:

Lucky enough my girl was able to get assistance through the state and everything has been free so far for her and the baby

im hoping I can land a good job before August. May I PM you to find out more information about her assistance?

Back
Top Bottom