Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Zeka is a problem there. It's the reason we couldn't do our south east Asia tour before the baby was born. But keep em. Covered and get repellant. And where the wedding is will be safe spots for the babies since my friends baby is due a week before ours

Cool thing with kiddos and airports is they got short lines @ TSA. U can skip the frisk zone and walk through old detectors with zero wait.
How is that? Does that need to be set up in advance? They make me wait on normal lines and check my bottle water and baby bag on a separate line.

How is that? Does that need to be set up in advance? They make me wait on normal lines and check my bottle water and baby bag on a separate line.
Some airports have a separate employee/children’s line. I know PHX does. Just gotta read the signs....
But after placing your stuff on belt, u can use separate line for kids through different detector. don’t like mf patting/touching me or putting my hands up.
They’ll be cool with water if you have a baby. Just take it out and put in different bin. Don’t leave in bby bag.
Usually fly once a week and at times I’ll fly with all 5 of my kids. Ganxsta ****!
9CD080A6-E5EF-421C-9377-46B1C661C2D5.jpeg 1B8FF8A2-8D1D-4555-8842-C698AB87173D.jpeg CD36630C-BF9B-4D11-8AD2-F77396FDD8A1.jpeg
FABBA98E-4E79-450D-9EA1-8AAFCD34BBFA.jpeg
397B5E94-FB02-4CA5-A618-898568E248A5.jpeg

Attachments

• AB9A88BA-8C47-47BF-A4CA-3E4BFC9DCD26.jpeg
    AB9A88BA-8C47-47BF-A4CA-3E4BFC9DCD26.jpeg
    241.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Good looks for the fellow NT bro for hooking up those Disney passes for the week. It was a struggle with 3 kids but the smiles on their faces all week were worth the stress you don’t see from all the happy photos that get posted:lol:

But seriously, I can’t recommend this Piggyback Rider thing enough. If my daughter wasn’t always jumping in excitement, I’d forget my daughter was back there:lol: Carried her for hours on my back all week and I’m not even hurting right now.

4C5F64F2-83E4-4386-9465-A8EE5BE261AC.jpeg

8C7EE23B-CC3F-43BB-8AAD-A0620AA307E3.jpeg

In anticipation of Father's Day next Sunday,
shoutout and kudos to all the dads in here

I have the best dad -- if I'm half the man he is, I'll consider myself a success
Integrity, honesty, compassion, discipline, hard work ethic, ability to relate to anyone, everyone admires him
They're all traits/values that I try to copy from him

Good looks for the fellow NT bro for hooking up those Disney passes for the week. It was a struggle with 3 kids but the smiles on their faces all week were worth the stress you don’t see from all the happy photos that get posted:lol:

But seriously, I can’t recommend this Piggyback Rider thing enough. If my daughter wasn’t always jumping in excitement, I’d forget my daughter was back there:lol: Carried her for hours on my back all week and I’m not even hurting right now.

4C5F64F2-83E4-4386-9465-A8EE5BE261AC.jpeg

8C7EE23B-CC3F-43BB-8AAD-A0620AA307E3.jpeg

im planning a trip to LA and DLand on Labor day, whos the plug for the disney passes? :nerd:

it'll be my first trip with my son (who will be 4 months old). Or should I wait until he's a little older?

im planning a trip to LA and DLand on Labor day, whos the plug for the disney passes? :nerd:

it'll be my first trip with my son (who will be 4 months old). Or should I wait until he's a little older?

Only plug is saying your son is under 3 years old. Until they start questioning him. My kids are 4 and 2. Best believe they are free.

Only plug is saying your son is under 3 years old. Until they start questioning him. My kids are 4 and 2. Best believe they are free.

was hoping to get plugged for our passes aha. my sister in-law usually plugs it with the military pass ($160 for 3 day hopper) but she won't be able to this time around.

That TSA trick is so nice. We got to the airport an hour late and was able to skip the line because we had a car seat. So we just use the handicap line

That TSA trick is so nice. We got to the airport an hour late and was able to skip the line because we had a car seat. So we just use the handicap line

We’re actually planning on driving downbeat (we’re from the Bay Area) since my wife will still be breastfeeding plus we’d have to bring car seat and stroller. Just feels like it’ll be more convenient although the drive would suck

I wouldn't chance going to any location where there's zika present/prevalent.

Awhile back the doctor told us our son might have zika. Was devastating. Turns out he didn't but for that brief period of time at the end of the 3rd trimester it was horrible. She ended up giving birth earlier than expected which I'm sure was due to stress.

Copped a Nuna Mixx2 stroller today. Originally wanted the Stokke Scoot but the handle positioning was awkward for my wife even with adjustment.

Trying to convince her to have a baby shower so we can get a registry going and get some free **** :lol:

We got my 3 y/o daughter in all this year without having to buy her an AP, but figure they'll start asking VERY soon now that she's 4 and obviously not a baby anymore. Always keep her in the stroller with the canopy closed, but I know she would argue if she heard me or mama tell the employee that she's 2...

Cool thing with kiddos and airports is they got short lines @ TSA. U can skip the frisk zone and walk through old detectors with zero wait.

That must apply to everywhere except Newark because the TSA there gave zero dambs when it came to my kids strollers and me:smh:

Flying back from Orlando though, they made us feel like kings and was so accommodating.

i don't know how many of you parents have to deal with this but my son's new school is k-12 and for the elementary there is a thing called auto line. i have to drop off and pick up on a small side street and my son has to be ready to jump out of the car with all his stuff and they walk him to the classroom. yesterday, i went too early to pick up and the light was on to put gas but i figured i'd zip through and get gas after. i'm sitting in this long line of cars and after about 20 minutes i turn off the AC cause i'm legit scared that imma run outta gas and block the whole line. finally get my son and i'm sweating in the hot car and my face feels sunburned :lol:

i don't know how many of you parents have to deal with this but my son's new school is k-12 and for the elementary there is a thing called auto line. i have to drop off and pick up on a small side street and my son has to be ready to jump out of the car with all his stuff and they walk him to the classroom. yesterday, i went too early to pick up and the light was on to put gas but i figured i'd zip through and get gas after. i'm sitting in this long line of cars and after about 20 minutes i turn off the AC cause i'm legit scared that imma run outta gas and block the whole line. finally get my son and i'm sweating in the hot car and my face feels sunburned :lol:

No option to park and walk him in or go get him at the classroom door or exterior gate?

No option to park and walk him in or go get him at the classroom door or exterior gate?
you can street park for drop off and pick up but those spots are really far from the only gate they open. the good parking spots are turned into no parking zones during drop off and pick up times :frown:

Copped a Nuna Mixx2 stroller today. Originally wanted the Stokke Scoot but the handle positioning was awkward for my wife even with adjustment.

Trying to convince her to have a baby shower so we can get a registry going and get some free **** :lol:

do it man, i got an uppababy vista stroller from my wife's family and that saved us a grand. We also got a bunch of diapers (probably like 30 boxes worth) and other miscellaneous baby stuff. we did it at a park so it wasn't super expensive but it definitely saved us a ton of money from buying stuff we need for the baby anyways

i gotta scope out the area and look for somewhere to park for pick up and drop off. i graduated from the same school but it’s changed drastically since i been there. especially the elementary school. they give us the sign with my son’s name and they walkie talkie ahead to the front but it still took a long time yesterday.

i gotta scope out the area and look for somewhere to park for pick up and drop off. i graduated from the same school but it’s changed drastically since i been there. especially the elementary school. they give us the sign with my son’s name and they walkie talkie ahead to the front but it still took a long time yesterday.

Makes me happy there's a nice big parking lot at my son's school where parents have the option to go in for drop off and pick up if they want.

Hella drama goes down during pick up drop off @ my kids school lol
Wifey threw a Gatorade bottle at a lady who flipped her off. Wifey honked cuz she stopped right in the middle after dropping off and stayed on her phone at least 20 seconds while a line built behind us. It’s nuts sometimes.
Got To the point where police gotta be present so folks can pull there head out da ***.

Back
Top Bottom