Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Grine Grine 's closet at home be looking like
tactical-2door-open-t.jpg

If I was allowed to own guns and had a daughter, I would definitely have a few to show off when boys start to come around

My sister is having her first baby late November/December she sent out invites for their baby shower and she put a rose gold diaper trash disposal on her registry I straight laughed in her face. You do not neeed that :lol: noob parents :lol:

Mar mar u dont lift no moe?

Jk bro

I am finally getting over my injury...Took a year.

Slowly coming back. I'm under 189lbs. I am not trying to be as big as I was before. Don't have time to be buying new clothes. :lol:

Wish I had help when I went to college. Had to have 3 side hustles and a half to maintain.
Edu is important but also real life **** when u fail and gotta pick your face off the the floor.
Hope lil dude gets his **** together. Not too many dads love hard like that after 18. Props to him!

Haven’t been in this thread since my son was born 17 months ago but clicking through reminded me that I should pop in more often.

This has to be the positivity center of NT....which is much needed.

We just found out that my wife is pregnant with baby #2 expected in May. Incredibly excited and frightened at the same time.

Haven’t been in this thread since my son was born 17 months ago but clicking through reminded me that I should pop in more often.

This has to be the positivity center of NT....which is much needed.

We just found out that my wife is pregnant with baby #2 expected in May. Incredibly excited and frightened at the same time.
I love my two kids and feel extremely blessed to have them.

But Lord knows my family and I had a good ole time cracking jokes about how the women are not allowed to miss any BC doctor's appointments.

Congrats man...and strap it up!

kindergarten started for my oldest last Tuesday

At orientation I thought the teacher was nice but there's actually been a couple of issues and she's on our crap list now

My kid does wrap around care Monday and Tuesday while my wife can meet her at the bus stop Wednesday thru Friday

At orientation there was a sheet to fill out whether they get picked up, do wrap around care, or ride the bus which I filled out but there was nowhere to put additional comments if it changes throughout the week

On the door for the classroom there was labels for bus numbers, and wrap around care programs as well as a sticky note with the kids name to place it under the label to make the teacher aware

I approached her and told her as well which I didn't think much of it when she didn't write it down or make note of it outside of a mental note while there

First day of school, my kid gets sent home on the bus...fortunately she knows my wife's phone number and the bus driver did not let her off the bus without us being there but called my wife asking if someone could pick her up because nobody was at the bus stop...we were both at work

When my wife had spoke to someone at school about it she was informed it was the teachers error

part 2

The school uses an app called ClassDojo to communicate w/ parents and there was a message regarding homework and how it worked and there was a a form that needed to be signed

Unfortunately we forgot to fill it out...all other kids had it singed by a parent the following day and the teacher gave the kids a piece of two of candy for bringing it in so everyone but my kid got one

When my wife picked her up from after school care it was the first thing she told her

At night when I put her in bed she wanted to talk and she told me about it as well

On top of that, the folder that had the form that need to be filled out was not in her backpack...it was left at school

/rant

some new kindergarten pics to follow later

My friend used to tell me that he hated it when his kids would take a **** and it would go up their backs, and I didn't believe that could ever happen.

...Until it happened to us :rofl:Luckily my wife and I decided to head home from the mall instead of going somewhere else. As soon as we get home, I put my daughter onto her Snuggle me organic and she rips a wet fart. We check and it went right through her onesie and stained. So now Im doing laundry :rofl:

My friend used to tell me that he hated it when his kids would take a **** and it would go up their backs, and I didn't believe that could ever happen.

...Until it happened to us :rofl:Luckily my wife and I decided to head home from the mall instead of going somewhere else. As soon as we get home, I put my daughter onto her Snuggle me organic and she rips a wet fart. We check and it went right through her onesie and stained. So now Im doing laundry :rofl:

lmao the first time this happened to me outside of our house, it was BAAAAD. Was walking around like a fool wondering why it stank everywhere i walked.

My son got his pooping schedule down now though. poops once after his morning feed and poops after the dinner feed. little sharts every now and then in between

lmao the first time this happened to me outside of our house, it was BAAAAD. Was walking around like a fool wondering why it stank everywhere i walked.

My son got his pooping schedule down now though. poops once after his morning feed and poops after the dinner feed. little sharts every now and then in between

Checking the bottom of your shoes to make sure you didnt step on dog poop :rofl:

Its only a matter of time before my lil girl destroys her diaper in public. Not looking forward to it

Checking the bottom of your shoes to make sure you didnt step on dog poop :rofl:

Its only a matter of time before my lil girl destroys her diaper in public. Not looking forward to it

my wife and i trained our son by forcing him to poop in the morning and evening (just lightly push their legs up to the side of their head). that helped from birth til now (about 5 months now) since we were worried at times when he didnt poop at all for the whole day

Back
Top Bottom