Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Daughter with her squad for a Music Festival...

When growing up so fast :frown:

8FE8B641-B6E9-4D66-A865-04D843F7282E.jpeg

7B5FABB8-9E7B-4F8C-A3DE-3A1296A696F0.jpeg
outfit on the girl in the middle is extra inappropriate, assuming she's our daughters age :smh:

I know you wouldn't let your daughter leave the house wearing that

Man... haven't kept up with this thread.

will post pics of my baby girl on her first day of kindergarten...

already she's had to go home sick (new germ pool i guess)

great job to all the dads out there ya'll......

Learned recently that newborns dislike lying flat on their back due to being gassy. We bought a lounger so she can be on an incline and :wow: what a difference. Shes able to sleep peacefully.

No wonder newborns enjoy being in car seats and bouncers. Sheesh lol

outfit on the girl in the middle is extra inappropriate, assuming she's our daughters age :smh:

I know you wouldn't let your daughter leave the house wearing that

That’s her cousin who’s in college :lol:

The cousin on the outside is her age.
My daughter is just tall for a 12 year old. :lol:

I'm pretty sure i am the only mom in here. lol but my son is walking mimicking animal sounds and basically our little parrot. I can't believe how fast time flies. I look at older pics every night and always end up getting misty-eyed.

My son does the same thing. One thing that cracks him up is that I'll blow my nose, and he'll run up to me and imitate him blowing his nose. :lol:

I love that Google Photos will send reminders of pictures that were taken the same day a year or so back. I always end up seeing pics and videos from when he was a little guy.

I hate pregnancy hormones so much.

Wife and I were talking hypotheticals if we were to move back to the Bay Area and where we would temporarily stay. We agreed, we would ask her parents if we could move in until I got settled with my new job and then find an apartment. But then I tried to explain we have to be considerate of her parents to ensure we're not overstaying and that we find a place for our family. But she immediately got defensive and wouldn't hear me out.

Hate it.

anyone have recommendations for kid shoes that are durable?

my kindergartner has been in school for four weeks and her new sneakers look like trash already

anyone have recommendations for kid shoes that are durable?

my kindergartner has been in school for four weeks and her new sneakers look like trash already
I usually get dark colored shoes. F the light colored ones. My second youngest got wide Tongan feet. Straight ripped through some af1 after the 3rd week lol..
his prestos lasted a yr. Thing is their feet get bigger outta no where.

I usually get dark colored shoes. F the light colored ones. My second youngest got wide Tongan feet. Straight ripped through some af1 after the 3rd week lol..
his prestos lasted a yr. Thing is their feet get bigger outta no where.
I was thinking vans old skools w/ a suede toe cap which would atleast be tougher than what she has

I looked at all pink adidas superstars but they cost more than I want to spend on kids shoes

Back
Top Bottom