Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Raising a child is the hardest thing I've ever done especially having the "role models" I had.
For real for real. Especially when they hit HS. My 15 yr old got suspended last week for punching a bully that was pushing his lil homie around. Funny cause I told my boy to ALWAYS stick up for your blood/ethnicity last week. Lil homie took it to the heart lol.
Lately he been asking bout my faults in life and I’ve gotta keep it 100. Yet my old lady tells me I’m enabling him. F that.
I show him love by telling the truth. But she’s right in some way so I always discuss consequences and set backs due to wrong choices. **** this **** is stressful

Where the dads out gettin off child support this year? June 2019 my last month holla, **** college.

If i may play mediator. You can be on child support and still be there for your kid.
Hes happy he doesnr have to pay anymore money to a woman hes no longer obligated to pay. He never mentioned not wanting to be in his childs life.

If i may play mediator. You can be on child support and still be there for your kid.
Hes happy he doesnr have to pay anymore money to a woman hes no longer obligated to pay. He never mentioned not wanting to be in his childs life.
Dudes troll garbo. Like 2006 troll. Entertaining though. Homez was on a roll in general last night lol

Told my daughter that our first goldfish, Coco, went away this week. She acted sad and kept asking the rest of the night and asked to make sure our two remaining fish are okay.

Wife texted me this morning and asked about Coco when she woke up and the rest of our fish.

Man, I'm so sad for her.

But she is a little emotional lol. She's cried over episodes of Sophia The First and Elena of Avalor lmao

Last edited:
Doing potty training this weekend by staying home. Wife has rewards ready for her. It's going to be an interesting weekend.

Dont buy target brand diapers. Absolute trash every poop ends up on the outside. Never had the problem with any other brand

Damn we used Pampers first, then Huggies bc they were cheaper for a while...we now been rocking Target brand for a while. They are like Huggies, but cheaper. Never had any problems with them. I hated Luvs.

For those that aren't religous but still celebrate Christmas, what do you tell your kids it is?

Damn we used Pampers first, then Huggies bc they were cheaper for a while...we now been rocking Target brand for a while. They are like Huggies, but cheaper. Never had any problems with them. I hated Luvs.
For my first 12 and 11 year old when they were baby’s
It was strictly huggies for diapers
Until pull-ups then we switched to pampers
I didn’t like their diapers back then
But when we had our youngest
She was a preemie
They used pampers
And after her getting out of nicu
Just for good luck
We’ve kept buying pampers and I must say they are better than huggies to me
Also a lil cheat code for diaper rashes
I’ve done it since my first kid
Whenever they get one
Brown like a cup of flour in a pan
And put on the rash area
Keep the extra in like a plastic baggy
For later use
But it gets rid of the rash
If ur hesitant to use that lil home remedy
Use this
A4BA0968-7486-4A59-9F90-C4AAC1B7C79E.png

Only have had 1 diaper rash
In almost 2 years
And that’s cause me and the wife were gone
For a few days
And my wife’s parents
We’re watching the baby

we often times use Target but I think my wife has been getting Amazon diapers and wipes mostly

didn't have an issue w/ Target brand

Back
Top Bottom