Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Don’t trip famb. Just talk with him bruh. Mines got summer school coming up. He fd up after getting suspended for fighting. 2 weeks was BS IMO. Fell behind but told him he should be thankful summer school avail for catch up.

I'd do more than just talk to him..My step-daughter was/is the same way..Just seemed to always get in trouble and it never bothered her..She's almost 21 now and that carefree attitude has made life a big time struggle now that she's out on her own and having to face real word consequences for her actions/behavior..

Man I’m the opposite from you guys with my daughter. I was thinking about how I gotta teach her to always protect herself and be aware of surroundings. I told my wife I want to get her into jiujitsu when she’s old enough or something combative just so she can be prepared. I’ve never done jiujitsu so I probably will wait and maybe take classes together.
My friend from high school has 2 girls in one of those MMA sports she posts videos of them winning trophies at these events and them tapping out other girls. I think it’s a must if you have a girl, teach them to protect themselves

Edit: it is Jui Jitsu

I'd do more than just talk to him..My step-daughter was/is the same way..Just seemed to always get in trouble and it never bothered her..She's almost 21 now and that carefree attitude has made life a big time struggle now that she's out on her own and having to face real word consequences for her actions/behavior..
getting into trouble has a purpose. Maybe your step daughter does it to get you or your wife’s attention. As crazy as that sounds, it happens

Which we've explained to him a number of times and is why I had the Tamir Rice conversation with him the other day to help him understand that his actions have long lasting consequences

Have any of you experienced paranormal activities with your children?

My daughter this morning said "Daddy, ugly gone." I then asked "Where did ugly go?" she replied, "Out the door"

She said this the other night coming from dinner saying "Daddy, look. Ugly" And she was looking toward the ceiling of our carport.

I believe kids see things we don’t. I know my daughter has mentioned ghost and she’s only 2 but I’m not sure she says because the hallway is dark at that time or she sees something.

Ran into these for the bday girl at the outlet. Always like a good shoe come up for the kiddos...even if they outgrow them in 4 weeks lol
20190405_211437.jpg

Yup.. my son was scared to sleep in his room because there was a boy in his closet with long blonde hair

Been talking to my daughter last two days, ain’t talked to her really since she was 8 and she turns 18 in June. Y’all know how that game go though.

I know part of the reason she wants to talk is that she wants me to pay for some of college. Whatever, couple G’s a year ain’t gonna break me.

Tryin hard to not be “dad” and tell her all the **** not to do, and just get to know her first. Hard though since my personality is to tell people what to do.

ain’t talked to her really since she was 8 and she turns 18 in June.
I know part of the reason she wants to talk is that she wants me to pay for some of college.
You abandoned her for 10 years and u think she wants bread for college....
boy if you don't get outta here with that BS

Takis >
Their is no difference. We’re all equal

It’s a metaphor bro. You saying a line like “You abandoned” is supposed to me an insult. I’m different is all, I don’t care bout that. We ain’t the same, I’m built for this, I highly doubt you are. That’s how this game go bro, no insult my mans, just how the game go.

It’s a metaphor bro. You saying a line like “You abandoned” is supposed to me an insult. I’m different is all, I don’t care bout that. We ain’t the same, I’m built for this, I highly doubt you are. That’s how this game go bro, no insult my mans, just how the game go.

All ima say is im glad youre back in your daughters life. Idk the whole story but i hope you really try to build a relationship with her. It may be a while but babysteps man...

Its a beautiful thing i promise you

The Game lol
f outta here with that bs. I got 5 kids one mother, hustle 7 days a week and still lay my head where i make my bed....
You’re daughter prob gon get ran through in college due to squares like u who think $$$ > family...,,,
but guess that how the game goes huh

I believe kids see things we don’t. I know my daughter has mentioned ghost and she’s only 2 but I’m not sure she says because the hallway is dark at that time or she sees something.

when my son was 9-10 months, he would always look over my shoulder or stare at something smiling, laughing and clapping his hands. I figured it was one of my loved ones who didnt get to meet him.

The Game lol
f outta here with that bs. I got 5 kids one mother, hustle 7 days a week and still lay my head where i make my bed....
You’re daughter prob gon get ran through in college due to squares like u who think $$$ > family...,,,
but guess that how the game goes huh

Damn I was with you until you brought his daughter into it. That was harsh man. Keep it all about him.

Damn I was with you until you brought his daughter into it. That was harsh man. Keep it all about him.
You have to keep it one hunnid with men that fake the funk. Any body that sees my avy sig knows I’m one of the biggest child advocates on NT. As a social services worker for almost 15 years, one of our main issues is the tear down of family dynamics by absent fathers. I grill deadbeat dads and worthless moms 24/7 on their selfishness daily.
I’m sorry it sounded harsh but it’s a reality that scars our communities. Plus homie flaunts his 6K a month Manhattan rent but can’t spend time with his seed. Can’t stand that type of behavior

Last edited:
wife is heading into the last 6 weeks and she got the diabeetus. she's devastated. she did a change in diet (i went to the class with her and i meal prep for her everyday) but her fasted levels in the morning are still too high. her numbers after meals are great and she's exercising twice daily but the damn numbers first thing when she wakes are consistently just above the threshold. i'm going to a class tomorrow and she's going to go on insulin. i have no idea how imma inject her with that syringe - i hate needles |l

wife is heading into the last 6 weeks and she got the diabeetus. she's devastated. she did a change in diet (i went to the class with her and i meal prep for her everyday) but her fasted levels in the morning are still too high. her numbers after meals are great and she's exercising twice daily but the damn numbers first thing when she wakes are consistently just above the threshold. i'm going to a class tomorrow and she's going to go on insulin. i have no idea how imma inject her with that syringe - i hate needles |l

Sry to hear that bro. Your a strong dude tho, u got this. Dont let her see your fear papi. Shes going through enough

Back
Top Bottom