Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

The fiancé is going thru it with the pregnancy. Constantly feeling nauseous, throwing up, the spits, etc. I feel so bad for her. She can manage it during the day but when night time hits....:frown: She’s about 9-10 weeks.

i looked at my son’s spelling list last night and i was kinda shocked. seemed kinda difficult for first graders. spelling test on 1 row each week. my wife helps my son every night with his work.
4C916230-C67A-41DE-BB80-25F8D7097DB6.jpeg

The fiancé is going thru it with the pregnancy. Constantly feeling nauseous, throwing up, the spits, etc. I feel so bad for her. She can manage it during the day but when night time hits....:frown: She’s about 9-10 weeks.
Just be there for her and do whatever u can that she requests. That first trimester was one of the tougher parts for my lady and toward the end because the baby is wild heavy and more active. Best of luck

i looked at my son’s spelling list last night and i was kinda shocked. seemed kinda difficult for first graders. spelling test on 1 row each week. my wife helps my son every night with his work.
4C916230-C67A-41DE-BB80-25F8D7097DB6.jpeg
that's my difficult than my 1st graders spelling tests

I assume they are mostly gradually more difficult each week?

the first lists were a little easier but if they keep on getting more difficult, by the end of the school year it’ll be ridiculous.

i showed it to a friend of mine who is a teacher and he has two kids in elementary school. he brought up some good points. he said that many of those words are not helping kids with phonetics and the word "gnome" should even be in there cause it's useless :lol:

:lol: that’s terrible. she kinda took it far but i do dumb **** with my son all the time. hopefully not too many emotional scars.

sweet deal. we're gonna do Christmas pics the right way this year. i was more than okay hitting up a studio to get some shots, but those outside pics are top notch stuff.

Man it stills feel good to come in here and see real men stepping up! Keep it up!

My princess is approaching 14. We did a whole father/daughter weekend since I’ve been busy traveling.

Finally got her behind the wheel of my car. Growing up.

Ive decided to get her psychologist, to have someone to talk to once a month. Teenagers have so much issues with self identity and pressure - I wanted to give her time to have someone that can hear her out from a different perspective.

She do have concerns of her peers judging her because of choice of style as an African American - Snececore fashion. I had to hit her with that “be true to yourself and **** everybody else” inspiration speech. I had to remind her how dope she is and it’s cool to be different.

I completely forgot how hard it is during these years trying to find your place. Keep talking to your kids NT!

A9B474C8-D67F-49B2-B65C-A0E2EF55922D.jpeg
055A9238-087D-45ED-AD49-414DB11DCD0E.jpeg
E4439A9F-86F3-4DF2-8EEC-C353B502DC22.jpeg

Last edited:
my wife threw away this disney cd that i had in the car after we played it non-stop for months. even though it had like 50+ songs on it, **** got tiring :lol:

Back
Top Bottom