Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

I just had a mini conversation with her about it. Even sent her the link wayniac211 wayniac211 sent. Conversation ain’t go no where. She was like there’s always gonna be people against it like the pro choice/pro life debate. Also how this ain’t the 1950s and how we are advanced medically. She’s so stubborn man. At times I give up on having these conversations cause I know it won’t go anywhere.
It’s tough fambo. Its understandable that it’s her body and she carries it but it really irks me thinking that they CUT her up. Plain and simple. Good luck my man

It’s crazy cause we never had this conversation. She goes to an appointment one day, comes back home and tells me she made an appointment for a c section. I was like wtf. The baby is normal, no complications or anything. The doctor must’ve persuaded her heavy. She talking about how she gonna feel normal afterwards. I’m like uhhh the recovery from a c section is brutal and can take up to two months. Reading on the complications has me worried. It will be much easier on her for a vaginal birth.

It’s crazy cause we never had this conversation. She goes to an appointment one day, comes back home and tells me she made an appointment for a c section. I was like wtf. The baby is normal, no complications or anything. The doctor must’ve persuaded her heavy. She talking about how she gonna feel normal afterwards. I’m like uhhh the recovery from a c section is brutal and can take up to two months. Reading on the complications has me worried. It will be much easier on her for a vaginal birth.
what ethnicity is ur wife

Definitely brutal. Especially first 2 weeks. Anything involving reaching/stretching gon be a challenge. They definitely gon prescribe pain killers. Might as well take some with her cause your mental pain gon be off the hook

I thought I had it bad. Some of y’all got it worse than me.

Valentine’s in Feb
Wife’s birthday two weeks later in early March
Wedding anniversary in April
Mother’s Day in May

Starting running out of ideas man smh

I thought I had it bad. Some of y’all got it worse than me.

Valentine’s in Feb
Wife’s birthday two weeks later in early March
Wedding anniversary in April
Mother’s Day in May

Starting running out of ideas man smh
maaaaan thats why i got married
on the same day as our anniversary
less dates i gotta remember
:lol:

not surprising
they know how hard a c section is on a womans body
and that assumption in the medical field
that black women can endure more pain
or whatever irritates me
not tryna turn this into a race thread
just sayin

Damn never heard that. But when they offered me that I was like hell no.

Damn never heard that. But when they offered me that I was like hell no.

read it whenever u get the chance
plenty of other articles on it as well
this was just the first one that came up on google

but back to the normal thread talk
dont wanna derail this thread
or would this be considered on topic
since we were talking about women and their c section
either way
i dont wanna turn this thread
into one of THOSE threads if u get my point

my plan for a Mother’s Day present for my wife is a card, I’ll get her a Starbucks coffee and breakfast in the morning, I’ll get her lunch, give her some time alone, and take the brunt of the kids

...simple

My wife was planning to have a natural birth but between her not dialating enough and baby girls heart rate drop they made the call to do a c section. When I was waiting to enter a nurse came out and told me they had to knock my wife out because the pain medication wasn’t working, she could still feel when they started cutting. I entered the room thinking they told me wife they’re knocking her out. Turns out they didn’t let her know at all. She said they asked if you could feel the cutting and upped the medication twice and then all she remembers is lights out and waking up in the room with the baby. I was pretty upset when she let me know. Unfortunately it wasn’t our normal doctor, he was off the day our daughter came but was supposed to start his shift at 12 am. Our daughter came at 10:44 PM.
Just something you should be aware of.

My girl had c section for our second kid... Had two scares during the pregnancy where she bled, the second time she bled it was like a trail of blood from the bedroom to bathroom... Looked like someone stabbed her:lol:

For the c section, they took her in first and started the procedure... 5 minutes later they let me in and took me straight behind the curtain... I ask if I could watch and they said no :lol:

Crazy because you can’t even notice the scar...

Ya I got to watch my wife but I couldn't video record, only take pics. She was worried I was gonna trip out if I looked but I looked up youtube videos before just to be prepared.

Guess I'm part of the club now...

20200515_125813.jpg

Levi

Back
Top Bottom