Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Just found out we are having another Boy.
pimp.gif

My son turns 2 in August and the Baby is due Dec. 8 which is my birthday.

Lol thats funny.

We were supposed to have our ultrasound to find out the sex of ours today but its moved to Thursday now.

Due date is Dec 7th.
Congrats on the bundles on the way fellas! You both should have them a few days early (Dec. 2nd baby here
laugh.gif
)

#teamsagittarius 
nthat.gif

My lil man still isn't sleeping through the night. Wife keeps spoiling him w/ that breast milk :lol:

The more I look my son and daughter, the harder I work to provide them with the childhood I didn't.

My lil man still isn't sleeping through the night. Wife keeps spoiling him w/ that breast milk :lol:

The more I look my son and daughter, the harder I work to provide them with the childhood I didn't.
Those little faces bring the best out of us. Good stuff bruh..

Awesome to see Dads doing what they are SUPPOSED to be doing... I have a 21 month year old and our second on the way any day now...MAN! LOL. Going to be fun though!

My nieces had my son stuck on the Frozen movie, had to put a stop to it.
When he wanted to watch it he would click his tongue just like in the clock part.

So I put him on Rio and Despicable Me, watched them hundreds of times already.

Just got done visiting the 2nd preschool for my son. Going to finalize my decision next week. He turns 4 at the end of the month, and honestly I think I may drop a tear.... I didnt have my pops growing up so when I walk my lil man into the classroom to put away his coat, backpack and help him find his seat I just know imma tear up. Makes it better that HE wants to go to school also.

Back
Top Bottom