Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Had 6 preschool tours/interviews over the past couple of weeks....walking in, I turned to my girl and said "wasn't she just born?" Time ******* flies.

This preschool stuff in the DMV is no joke...applying for NEXT August. :lol:

Schools back in session. Shout out to those making the transition and scratching their head trying to explain why schools important :smokin
View media item 1131054

This is a good look bro

Side note and random most parents want the boy to be born first to protect their little sister but when the boy is the younger one they usually stay on track and are more successful if the sis is because they don't want their sister to be better than them :lol:

Coming from a grown man who's still trying to catch up to my sis :smh:

Yeah my son got into a prep school but we make too much :frown:

My broke *** brother kids got into the same one ... full ride ....I gotta come off of 600 a month....we passed on it

My son's 1st day of First Grade..This is his first year of going all day everyday..

Rockin' that SpiderMan backpack and DEADPool Jordans..Unseen is the Star Wars fruit snacks in the 'pack..

View media item 1149534
The final Cannonball of the swimming season..So proud of my boy..Last year he was in the shallow end wearing a swim vest..This year he said "Dad I'm not wearing anything but my goggles"..And he did..Swims in the deep end and no holding his nose..

View media item 1149535

^ That's a handsome kid! Love that cannonball pic.

Again, hope all the kids have a great school year...

:x schools keep on asking for more and more stuff on the the school list.. I don't mind buying the school supplies, but it's a community class thing, where all the kids share the supplies...
I'm not trying to be one of "those parents" though.. It just gets irritating, seeing what some parents don't bring in, and my kids don't even get to take anything I bought them home after the school year..

Our schools don't start till next week... :x school clothes... Boys/mens clothes ain't never been cheap... my son likes those 8pack of hanes white Ts though :lol:

Think I might be joining you guys
nthat.gif
 congrats fam

Congrats my dude. Enjoy the moment. Next thing you know you're taking them to their first day of school :frown:

Then they're too cool to be seen with you :frown:

:frown:

My little man is already coming up on 7 weeks...You guys don't lie when you say time flies and to enjoy all of it with the kids
frown.gif

From bringing him home just 7 lbs to now already he has changed so much. Lifting his head, kicking when he is on his stomach and being so alert and looking around at stuff and smiling....My little man got my in the feels at work
embarassed.gif
. My wife goes back to work next week, so I know it is going to hit her hard when she has to leave him
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Cute little fella.

Enjoy your time with the little one. Savor every moment because it goes by even fast as he gets older. Still can't believe our son is 10. He'll be graduating from High School before my wife & I know it... :x

Last edited:
Reps all around.

I'm getting more and more geeked about having this little girl.

Shes been kicking around inside the wifey and it's awesome being able to feel her moving inside.

We're inside 100 days now. 
eek.gif

:pimp: :pimp:

Y'all ain't lying bruhs.. That time flies enjoy every moment you got with your little ones.. Soon they ain't gonna want to cuddle or you to carry them so take every opportunity you can to kiss and hug and play with your kids. I remember my little guy his first day out.. Came out missing half his hair in the front looking like he had LeBrons hairline :lol: now he's almost 2 I feel like we just brought him home yesterday :frown:.

View media item 1162503

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom