Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Finally got it done...

Snapchat-819582196.jpg
Woo. You got a nice setup. I won’t lie I just held this guy right and faded him. It’s probably different struggles as your kid is way older. Went pretty smooth though.

8DAFA56F-F82F-4E7D-B45D-749DE2DD0B03.jpeg

Anyone have any ideas on a gift I could get my brothers girl for their first pregnancy? I honestly don’t know her that well or I’d think of something more personal

Anyone have any ideas on a gift I could get my brothers girl for their first pregnancy? I honestly don’t know her that well or I’d think of something more personal
A card and a MOM necklace and pendant or MOM bracelet
Doesn’t have to cost a lot of money
Its the thought that counts

My wife got a charm necklace with her and my first initial in 2021. Last year was she was 5 months pregnant during Mother’s Day with our daughter so I bought our daughter’s first initial in the same style to add to her necklace.

remember my son asking me why i gotta pay for energy when drinking a red bull lol. They’re so honest and pure 4-7 age. After 18 they don’t ask for nothing which is good in a way but yeah

nikekid6 nikekid6 I'll say dont let your anger get in your way. You going to go through alot of emotions. Don't make the mistake of dealing with the pregancy with anger. I made that mistake when I was younger because I was scared & still in college. The girl didnt keep the baby. I was an ******* to her even though it was partly my fault she got pregnant. That was one of my buggest mistakes because I really cared for her. Just think about everything, being a father is one of the best feelings in the world.

Last edited:
And just like that, he is graduating Kindergarten. And yeah it's just Kindergarten but with him being on the spectrum, this is major...

20230519_071433.jpg

Once you become a father, these little things become major...
My son finishing up Kindergarten too. Guess they don't have a graduation though :frown:...time is flying man :smh:

My son's last day of Kindergarten tomorrow :frown:. They had an awards ceremony yesterday and he got the Fabulous Friend award. I told him I was proud of him this year in Kindergarten and good job on his award. He said "I just wanna be everyone's friend and be nice like you told me too....guess why I'm the Fabulous Friend this year" :lol:

Update Yal: found out it’s going to be a boy. Nothing has really hit me yet. Idk how those around me will respond. not that it’s Their life or business . Moms gonna get her grandson.

I haven’t told anyone but two ppl yet…
Also my best friend and his wife are due. Month before…… my son and my best friends sons will hopefully grow up to continue that brotherhood

Again I appreciate Yal to the fullest 💯

Total proud dad moment right here. Not gonna lie I got misty eyed reading this message from his teacher.

My son is on the spectrum. When he was 2 he really didn't talk like he should be. That's when we decided to get him tested. Once we got the diagnosis, we made sure to get him in speech therapy and ABA.

Today I get this message from his teacher
Screensho(1).jpg

He used to just play by himself and not talk to other kids. Now here he is checking up on other kids and just being a great damn kid.

This made me so proud man. His progress has been amazing.

Ya'll! I'm so juiced about the new spiderman: across the spiderverse movie that comes out today. Me and my son (5 years old) are gonna watch it. when I woke him up for school this morning, the first thing he said was, "Is it friday? spiderman comes out today!"

We're going to be matching with our Jordan 1's that just came out and I'm leaving work early so we can just hang out a little before the movie.

ha! the last time my in-laws were here from texas, my MIL tells my daughter “come here and give me a hug”. when my daughter refused, she started to push the issue but my wife stepped in and explained that we don’t force our children to give affection. my MIL looked shocked and bewildered 😂

Thought of this when you posted.

Back
Top Bottom