Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Man the
Not to sully this thread's good vibes, but my girlfriend is a *****. I have to fgure out how to get custody asap, especially before child spport hits because they put you on it automatically and she has to call and tell them to take you off since she's living in and I have the baby on my insurance, but she's of course acting funny about that. Our daughter is freaking gorgeous though, full head of hair, body hair too somehow, came in at 8lbs. Looks exactly like me in the face, especially my nose, has her mom's upper lip and eyebrows, super white skin though. Finally left the hospital and instead of coming back to my house where she is supposed to have officially moved in now, she went to her mom's house for the week talking about she doesn't want to waste gas since she has 2 doctors appointments up there. Won't see them again until the weekend

Her mom is about to be ALL in her ear pleighboi. You better figure this out quickly and apply some of that advice we gave you pages back.

You need to get that paternity/50% custody motion in the court system my dude. If she gets the drop on you, the court is more likely to believe whatever ******** she tells them.

Mine had the nerve to say I abandoned mine when I drove her dumb *** to the hospital BOTH times, took time off from work and had it all covered on my insurance. Even got her a private room the second time and spent the night until she was released. Had pics to prove it and everything...

BUT she ran to the CS office because I didn't want her and told them that bs before I could contest it and they back charged me for CS. Took 6 racks (tax return) like it was nothing. Walked outta H & R block hyped to get my money, a couple weeks later, I check where's my refund and bruh, I wanted to murk something.

Took me 4 years to prove I was worthy to split time equally, ALL because she set me up. You better listen bruh.

She wouldn't do me like that.

:lol: Nah I'm playing. Good lookin' out. I already called and got Child Support turned off for now. Was incredibly easy actually. Going to file that joint custody paperwork too this Monday. I don't know how much the child support was going to be, but my first run through the calculator said $1764, it asks some weird questions I am not sure how they answer like I think that instead of 0$ they figure a person to make minimum wage for the purpose of calculations and I don't know how to answer a few of the other questions but **** that
Bruh
CS is the ******* worst
Always keep receipts
ANYTHING having to do with ur kid
Doctor visits
Her being on ur insurance medical dental whatever
Clothing
Food
Toys u buy
Diapers
Anything just Keep it
All u gotta do is prove u provide a majority of the care for her monetarily wise
Usually u can get through unscathed

Man it's crazy all the stuff that's going on here. Went to the emergency room after work last night for my wife. Her placenta has some tears on it and she was bleeding. They said that she's gonna have to take it easy for a while or she risks a miscarriage.

Man these the times I hate that I'm emotionally detached man so I can be emotional with her.

Damn dude. Hopefully that doesn't happen.

I feel you though. Everyone trying to talk. I just want to be alone or at the least sit there in silence. That's how I deal with it. It's not like I'm gonna flip out. I'm just numb to it all now.

I know I'm supposed to cry and look sad but since I was a cry baby kid I grew up and pushed all them down they barely recognizable. I too want to be alone most of the time just to think

Congrats to all the new dads!
Your life is about to drastically change for the better.

Here's a pic of my big boy after his game Saturday.
They smashed 34-0 so he wanted to take a picture with the scoreboard in the background.
View media item 1790983

Fam this pic got me hyped like that's my lil homie out there!!! Lol. Take this rep, dope pic..

-------

mplsdunk mplsdunk ur a strong dude man. Be strong for those around you cause they'll need it...and I'm VERY HAPPY to hear she's doing better. I hope that's a theme of positive things to come..

Blake P Blake P I'm sorry to hear that family but I'm glad they found the reason for baby girls pain, y'all both are in my prayers and I wish baby girl a speedy recovery and many healthy years...

Last edited:
My baby had jaundice so they had her under the blue light the last 24 hrs with the mask on. She hated it. They say her "billy" seems good now but now they wnt to keep her nother day for losing weight too fast, dropped from 8lbs to 7lbs overnight and they just want to monitor her

My son had light jaundice, my mother in law is a nurse in the mother baby dept. so she knew how to deal with it. My girl is also a nurse in pediatrics. My son didn't have to go under the UV light, we took care of it ourselves at home and it went away. Just make sure you keep feeding your baby so they poop it out. My son was born in the spring going into summer so we would bring him outside in the sun.

Yeah, we'll be good. I'm just hoping for the best and got some good news today so I'm sure everyone is feeling a little better at least.

Hope all is well with you and your family bro and thanks for kind words. va757va va757va

va757va va757va :lol: he had just finished having a killer game too.
Forced two fumbles, recovered a fumble and had about 3 or 4 tackles in the backfield.
Just his second year of football and he's beginning to figure out how to have fun and be aggressive at the same time.

Noticed some dad's mentioning medical issues and concerns with the kids or another loved one.
I've been involved with a health improvement company for several years and you guys can PM me and I can share with you how the products we develop can help them out.

man i'm hoping my son will want to play football again. he said he think he might want to put boxing to the side and just play footbal for a few years and pick it up then after he went to a football game this weekend. I'm tryna live my broken football dreams through the boy and he toyin' with me lol

Wanted to provide an update and ask for prayers. After a slight improvement last week, my daughter's symptoms returned so we checked back into ER Sunday and they admitted her into the hospital for further observation and testing. After a myriad of tests and scans the docs concluded that her intestines are twisted, causing intermittent blockages that are resulting in her symptoms. Surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning, so please pray my baby does well and the surgeon gets a good night's rest!

Surgery was this morning and everything went beautifully. The surgeon originally planned to go in laparoscopically and untwist her intestines using Ladd's Procedure, but once inside there were some surprises that required an open surgery. Little higher chance of infection, larger scar, and longer recovery, but she should make a full recovery, so that's all that matters. Can't wait to have my baby back to normal again. Thanks to everyone for the prayers. I definitely felt at ease through it all and have a good feeling about her future.

Man catching up on this thread and reading some these updates had me feeling
ohwell.gif

Glad things are going better for you MPLS and Blake P.

wife went to the doc and everything's cool, no more bleeding but she still gotta chill.

Just ate all my sons cheez-its

#dadlife
laugh.gif

My kids always wonder what the hell happens to all the Fruit-by-the-Foots while their sleeping.  They think the tooth fairy stops by the kitchen while making tooth runs.  I don't have the heart to tell them.
Started using Dr. Brown bottles last night due to consistent spitting up and major gas. So relieved those symptoms stopped and she's sleeping peacefully now. Glad she isn't as bloated too.

Crazy how much she's grown in three weeks. Yesterday was her due date.
Cute. 

We used the Dr. Brown bottles for all three kids.  Washing all those damn attachments though. 
mean.gif

:lol:  

My kids always wonder what the hell happens to all the Fruit-by-the-Foots while their sleeping.  They think the tooth fairy stops by the kitchen while making tooth runs.  I don't have the heart to tell them.

Cute. 

We used the Dr. Brown bottles for all three kids.  Washing all those damn attachments though.  :smh:

Yeah that's the thing I hate about dr Browns.

My tip, never leave no more than 3 bottles, before I used to let 9 bottles sit before we start washing them, hell to the nah. I never go past 3 anymore.

Just ate all my sons cheez-its

#dadlife

:lol:  

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: He threw a fit this morning when that box was empty

I gave him a shrug and smirk combo. He was tight all morning

Back
Top Bottom