Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

We can find out what we're having the week of Christmas. Thinking of taking both our families to this ultrasound place at the mall and have them all there for it.

Na i wouldnt do that bro.

Just let it be you and your girl, because they can say its a boy and want you to come again next week just to be sure.
If you're close to both sides of the family, then yeah, go for it.

But for my wife and I, we wanted to find out first and then announce the news to our parents.

Didn't need the additional opinions during a pivotal point of my wife's pregnancy.
Na i wouldnt do that bro.

Just let it be you and your girl, because they can say its a boy and want you to come again next week just to be sure.

I'm more on the I want us to know first and then take both families to an ultrasound place and let them know that way. We've been going back on forth on it. I rather have this be a her and I moment.

Cute little girl. You better be like your avy pic and have that gun loaded when she gets older 
laugh.gif

To the new dads
One day you will be holding your baby and they will have the most serious look of concentration
You will.think the are hanging on to you every word

They are pooping
#fax

Mine has weird habits too. She always has her hands touching her face for one, even in ultrasounds she always had her hands on her face. We have to make her wear mittens because she scratches her face, caught her pulling her hair while throwing one of her crying tantrums but that was just once. Cries and fights real hard, perhaps gave herself a hernia because her bellybutton protrudes now. Pacifier does not work, will literally spit that **** out after a few seconds and hit it. Expects to be held 100% of the time, even when sleep will wake up if she's not touching you. She's a handful

Man, my daughter pulls her hair consistently throughout the day. you can tell it's frustration and sometimes she'll do it and look me dead in my face so I can say tell her to stop. like she be trying me.

spoiled babies are the best/worst. love giving that attention and feeling appreciated but daggum let me live baby girl

To the new dads
One day you will be holding your baby and they will have the most serious look of concentration
You will.think the are hanging on to you every word

They are pooping
#fax
I experienced this first hand this week. But they're poop was an explosion that went out her daiper all around the front and her back.

Smh.

Note to the holiday-photo takers.. when I was little my mom would actually set up empty boxes (wrapped Christmas appropriate) and set them up in front of my bedroom wall which was bare white. I can imagine with today's cameras/phone camera they can come out just as good as the overpriced stores.

Just a suggestion tho.

Past couple days my daughter has been throwing fits when I try to put her to sleep...The moment my wife holds her she stops immediately.

indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Past couple days my daughter has been throwing fits when I try to put her to sleep...The moment my wife holds her she stops immediately.

indifferent.gif
mean.gif
went through the same thing with my daughter when she was maybe a month, everything was cool but one day she wanted me to walk with her and soon as i sit down she'd start fussin' but hand her to my wife and she was all sunshine. tables flipped now tho

:stoneface: :smh:
Bruh, she's gotta see, smell, hear or feel u more. Used to lay my infants close to my chest so they can feel my heartbeat. Also used to talk to them straight up. They had no idea wth I was talking bout but they knew I was dad :lol:

Back
Top Bottom