Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Well my son, Wyatt, was born on the 4th. He’s a little guy and man he has the softest cry just like his sister did. We finally got home from the hospital yesterday. Our daughter was so excited to see him and has been helping out constantly. Unfortunately my sister got Covid so my family has to wait until they can meet him. I’ve just been doing lots of FaceTime with them.

My baby boy was born 1/25 at 9:35am. Stole my heart from the moment he’s been born. Haven’t slept in almost a week between my wife’s contractions, labor, and c-section recovery. Hope to get some sleep once we leave the hospital.
3E6B23BD-3314-43F8-8DDC-ACBB50962D2E.jpeg

Just got my sons travel baseball schedule and my daughters travel volleyball schedule and holy ****. My spring is nothing but travel and money . As busy as it is its an amazing feeling to watch them compete and learn the sports , teamwork, life, etc. meanwhile the other 2 kids just complain the entire time , lol.

If you have friends that dont take care of all of their kids do you hold them accountable or do you mind your business

If you have friends that dont take care of all of their kids do you hold them accountable or do you mind your business
Nah, I've been told I don't know the whole story and I've been told I need to get my facts straight. I've had dudes just straight up stop talking to me, like we're done.

IDGAF
Call them out - and we’re no longer friends. Nobody in my circle are deadbeats. Periodt.
🗣 THAT PART.

-foe

man i been on an emotional rollercoaster these past few months...found out my girl was preggo in early Aug '21, but she went out of town and ended up losing it when visiting her sick aunt, but fast forward to finding out we were pregnant again, about 6.5 weeks in, and we lost it again :ohwell:

anyone deal with back to back miscarriages? How did you guys deal with the loss?
Im super bummed about it, and i can only imagine what shes going thru mentally and physically..
is there a way to help prevent it (i know its somewhat common) but maybe a lil less avoidable with certain prenatals or vitamins?
(shes obviously seeing a Dr, but seeing if anyone dealt with real world experience..

man i been on an emotional rollercoaster these past few months...found out my girl was preggo in early Aug '21, but she went out of town and ended up losing it when visiting her sick aunt, but fast forward to finding out we were pregnant again, about 6.5 weeks in, and we lost it again :ohwell:

anyone deal with back to back miscarriages? How did you guys deal with the loss?
Im super bummed about it, and i can only imagine what shes going thru mentally and physically..
is there a way to help prevent it (i know its somewhat common) but maybe a lil less avoidable with certain prenatals or vitamins?
(shes obviously seeing a Dr, but seeing if anyone dealt with real world experience..

Keep your head up fam... So many dudes I know aint tryna have no kids... so to see someone who actually wants one is dope.. holla at the doctors and everything... I know momma love had a miscarriage or 2 before she had me... so keep trying bruh.. positive vibes

I’m so sorry you and your partner had to go through that. My sister in law went through it twice, and it took a toll on her. It wasn’t until she ended up giving birth to her son a few years later that she was really able to fully embrace life again.,

My deepest sympathy to you and your mate. Just a suggestion, if you can seek a therapist/counseling for the both of you. Helped my ex-wife when it first happened.

If not, just know you both are grieving - that takes time. Be supportive and try to do something together or even pampering.

Keep your head up fam... So many dudes I know aint tryna have no kids... so to see someone who actually wants one is dope.. holla at the doctors and everything... I know momma love had a miscarriage or 2 before she had me... so keep trying bruh.. positive vibes
I’m so sorry you and your partner had to go through that. My sister in law went through it twice, and it took a toll on her. It wasn’t until she ended up giving birth to her son a few years later that she was really able to fully embrace life again.,
My deepest sympathy to you and your mate. Just a suggestion, if you can seek a therapist/counseling for the both of you. Helped my ex-wife when it first happened.

If not, just know you both are grieving - that takes time. Be supportive and try to do something together or even pampering.

Appreciate the kind words guys..its been tough tbh, we been lucky enough to have the kids we have now, 12 and 5, we were pretty excited when we found out both times...hopefully we can be blessed to have another, I love being a dad, and being able to work from home and spend time with them throughout the day has been great, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Back
Top Bottom