Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

You can always get one of these when you have enough kids so you can look like you’re either going to peoples house to clean their septic or abduct children

B16D8E4A-4FB2-4659-AB0D-D8BF376163D1.jpeg

Going back to breast milk…I have to think my kids have had other peoples breast milk being in daycare since the age of 6 weeks

We used to refer to the one lady in the infant room as space cadet

I'm looking at the Telluride myself! I have a Sorento now that I love, but I gotta go a little bigger.
I love mine! It’s perfect for me and the wife with the 4 kids. Trunk space could be better but still is adequate and can fit plenty. Wanted to do a suburban, expedition, or Denali but then joints way out the price range

I'd be less concerned about the actual milk than the cleanliness of the pump parts, bottles, and storage. I generally don't trust other people to do the right thing, though.
That part. Since having kids and meeting so many moms… I’m sorry. People are disgusting. Moms were putting their pumping supplies in the fridge instead of washing them after every use. Y’all with kids know nursing moms barely get to shower regularly the first few days and weeks. So I just couldn’t do it.

I am by no means knocking the wholesomeness in it however. Babies have to eat. But I’d also be concerned with any weird reactions from possible allergens or any stomach upsetting. Also I’d want to know what she’s eating and everything. What if that affects the nutrients in it. Also what if the baby has thrush which is a bacteria. You just never know.

I mean if you just prefer not to use formula (for whatever reasons) you don’t have many other options if you don’t have the supply.

My sister works at Costco and when they got a supply she hit up my sister and parents to go and get some. I’m glad I read about the shortage before it got more publicity. Our son is set for now but I’m worried about the next run we need to make. My wife unfortunately couldn’t produce enough to keep up with little man’s needs. Now we’re slowly starting to transition him to baby food so hopefully we won’t have to be worrying about formula soon.

just got back from vacation and we did hawaii to nyc, amtrak to dc, amtrak back to nyc, and back to hawaii. all with a 3 and a 9 year old plus my wife and son had some formal stuff to do so there was also a garment bag as part of the luggage. it was not an easy trip for me lol but it was worth it. wife and kids had a blast. i went to a restaurant owned by a dude on NT and met up with him and another dude from this site. took a lot of suggestions from others i met on here too. NT has been great for me over the years.

E903AE33-021B-473D-A4CA-2B3A7847135D.jpeg

501BB4D5-70A7-41D1-907B-898C3E7D5344.jpeg

8E728842-F09D-4549-9EEC-E5D0B661DD13.jpeg

E6BFDA85-545B-4AF0-ABA9-346652052ED9.jpeg

Last edited:
My son is in 6th grade and he’s been texting this girl in his grade. My wife saw one of the text messages she sent him and it said “I love you.” 😂 My wife went into full “who the f@ck is this little ***.” 😂😂
Serious question, why does a 6th grader need a cell phone? My son is going into 5th and I honestly don’t see myself giving him a phone any time soon.

I been looking forward to get the girls into martial arts but I want to give them a good base. Wrestling is king so I found the best youth program I could get and let them loose. I could only get my two oldest (6 and 7) in,, the program is for 8 year olds and up but I had them do a test class and the coach said sign them up. My 5 and 1 year old are doing swim classes until they can get to wrestling. The girls love it. It's hard work but they don't even realize it they are having fun. Let's see if they stick too it. Wrestling shoes are fly I might get me a pair too.

20220605_235201.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom