Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Wife's baby shower was today , thankfully everything went smooth and da love was real !!!

20230708_123613.jpg

20230708_130508.jpg

Nvmnd da Marilyn Monroe decorations, we had it at her favorite restaurant which used to be a huge Mafia hangout spot back in the days in Queens
Holy crap! Small world! I used to be friends with Edgar back in college. We studied Architecture together at CCNY. Although I graduated a few years before him.

Congrats man on your upcoming Baby!

Last edited:
Holy crap! Small world! I used to be friends with Edger back in college. We studied Architecture together at CCNY. Although I graduated a few years before him.

Congrats man on your upcoming Baby!
GTfOOO FAM!!! NAHHHHH

He's my brother in Law .... :rofl: :nthat:

Hella small world

And these are his kids :

20230708_123924.jpg

That little girl is a problem.....:lol:

He has a beautiful family

meh...how you post someone elses kids? maybe next time dm him. Unless your buddy dosent care.

Checked in here a while ago. I appreciate the wise words from the NT Gang

Had the 20week ultrasound last week and sat down with shorty after. We talked and hashed things out. Apologized about how we both handled things in the beginning. We ultimately came together and agreed on the best in co-parenting. Her family is cool with it (ive never met them).

I havent told may people yet but i slowly am getting around to it. The homies have been nothing but supportive. My moms is hella ecstatic. Shorty is cool with my moms flying out and being around it all too.
Ill prob tell my pops this week at some point lol

coolest thing is.... my best homie's lil boy is due two months prior.... hoping that best friend lineage continues

<3

My wife and and I got to see our baby's 3D ultrasound over the weekend. What an experience 🥰😍. I strongly recommend doing it if you're expecting. It was real cool to see what my dotter looks like and I can't wait to see her IRL 🥰🥰. All the time we thought shed come out with my nose but turns out she had her mom's nose this whole time. She got my lips though :pimp:

Screenshot_2023-08-07-09-01-01-44_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

Baby boy was born 07/28. But he had to be transferred to nicu that same day. His breathing was fast. Ended up being in nicu for 1 week and we were discharged last Friday. Longest week of my life. So tough on my wife. But we are glad he’s home with us now and we get to enjoy him.

My wife and and I got to see our baby's 3D ultrasound over the weekend. What an experience 🥰😍. I strongly recommend doing it if you're expecting. It was real cool to see what my dotter looks like and I can't wait to see her IRL 🥰🥰. All the time we thought shed come out with my nose but turns out she had her mom's nose this whole time. She got my lips though :pimp:

Screenshot_2023-08-07-09-01-01-44_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg
Let's goooooo!!!!!! :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Baby boy was born 07/28. But he had to be transferred to nicu that same day. His breathing was fast. Ended up being in nicu for 1 week and we were discharged last Friday. Longest week of my life. So tough on my wife. But we are glad he’s home with us now and we get to enjoy him.
congrats broski

my lil mans due end of oct/early nov. gotta sit down and really talk about co parenting
i was nervous as hell to initially tell folks... but the support has been absolutely amazing. extremely blessed

i gotta create a registry for all this. anyone have advice on that?

thanks!

congrats broski

my lil mans due end of oct/early nov. gotta sit down and really talk about co parenting
i was nervous as hell to initially tell folks... but the support has been absolutely amazing. extremely blessed

thanks!
Amazon and Target make it easy in creating registries.

congrats broski

thanks!
Amazon and Target make it easy in creating registries.

Give Babylist a look too. It’s like an aggregator, they also send you a small gift box free of charge. We just used it and it was pretty seamless.

Our second son arrived on 6/28. High-risk pregnancy with a scheduled C-section. He’s absolutely perfect. His big bro has been amazing.

IMG_5677.jpeg

IMG_5679.jpeg

I had to be in the NICU for 2 hrs when my daughter was born and I was stressed. Cannot fathom a week. Congrats on the baby boy and glad to hear he’s finally home with y’all
My firstborn spent a minimum of 2wks in NICU

This was 18yrs ago and I still get emotional when I think about it

My most recent had to get tubes in her nose and be in nicu and we could minimally visit and see her because she was born during the pandemy. Started school today. Perfect except she is bad bad, like we are trying to find a therapist that takes our insurance and looked into some alternatives

First daughter had jaundice and was pail and eas losing weight so she had to stay an extra week. Turned on her moms big ol boobs weren’t producing yet. She started 2’d grade yesterday

IMG_2459.jpeg

IMG_2475.jpeg

Give Babylist a look too. It’s like an aggregator, they also send you a small gift box free of charge. We just used it and it was pretty seamless.

Our second son arrived on 6/28. High-risk pregnancy with a scheduled C-section. He’s absolutely perfect. His big bro has been amazing.

IMG_5677.jpeg

IMG_5679.jpeg
awwww congrats!!!

we too are a high risk. they wont let her carry past 36 weeks so have to do the c section as well

Back
Top Bottom