Official NT PS3 FIFA09 Champions League Tournament. Group stage ends...sometime in the future.

Basic run down is as follows:
Each player in the group will play against the other players in his group
Win=3 pts Loss=0pts Tie=1pt
Top two players advance to knockout stage
Games are to be played as ranked matches to have updated squads. After the 90 minutes is up both players post the outcome or pm me to verify the result.
If you wish to finish the game thats up to you but the only score valid is that after the 90 minutes of regular time.

GP=Games Played
GW=Games Won
GL=Games Lost
Dr=Draws
GF=Goals For
GA=Goals Against
GD=Goal Difference
Pts=Points

Group A
[table][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]GP[/td] [td]GW[/td] [td]GL[/td] [td]Dr[/td] [td]GF[/td] [td]GA[/td] [td]GD[/td] [td]Pts[/td] [/tr][tr][td]undercovertruth(Rennes)[/td] [td] 3[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] 7[/td] [td] 3[/td] [td] +4[/td] [td] 5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]h1ghstar (Juventus)[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] +1[/td] [td] 4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rukawasj(Manchester United)[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] 5[/td] [td] -3[/td] [td] 3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nintendawg (Liverpool)[/td] [td] 3[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 3[/td] [td] 5[/td] [td] -2[/td] [td] 1[/td] [/tr][/table]
Group B
[table][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]GP[/td] [td]GW[/td] [td]GL[/td] [td]Dr[/td] [td]GF[/td] [td]GA[/td] [td]GD[/td] [td]Pts[/td] [/tr][tr][td]muzik23(Barcelona)[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 7[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] +6[/td] [td] 3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]mota2323(Roma)[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]calikicks(Chelsea)[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]jojobud11(Bayern Munich)[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 7[/td] [td] -6[/td] [td] 0[/td] [/tr][/table]
Group C
[table][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]GP[/td] [td]GW[/td] [td]GL[/td] [td]Dr[/td] [td]GF[/td] [td]GA[/td] [td]GD[/td] [td]Pts[/td] [/tr][tr][td]stuntin909(Arsenal)[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 3[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] +2[/td] [td] 4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CTK1ng(Man City)[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 3[/td] [td] -2[/td] [td] 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]sneakapr0(Aston Villa)[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]tayravage23 (AC Milan)[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 1[/td] [/tr][/table]
Group D
[table][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]GP[/td] [td]GW[/td] [td]GL[/td] [td]Dr[/td] [td]GF[/td] [td]GA[/td] [td]GD[/td] [td]Pts[/td] [/tr][tr][td]youmad (Real Madrid)[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 5[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] +3[/td] [td] 6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CashboxSunrise(Lyon)[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 3[/td] [td] 3[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]azteca(Atletico de Madrid)[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BobbyANO(Inter Milan)[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 3[/td] [td] -3[/td] [td] 0[/td] [/tr][/table]

wow, great job

looks real organized
pimp.gif

i hope one day we can have a tourney of 3-4.5 stars

im not good with this all star teams
smh.gif

Good %@% Aztec

Everybody my group..

Add me if I dont get around to adding you

PSN = sneakapr0 and im Aston Villa

I can play tonight if anybodys down.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

smh.gif
Next one definately. We will top it at 4 stars though.

I'm not in this tourney but why can't you set up all the tourneys from now on, you know kind of like an all-time designated Tournament Organizer.

Those brackets go hard
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Good %@% Aztec

Everybody my group..

Add me if I dont get around to adding you

PSN = sneakapr0 and im Aston Villa

I can play tonight if anybodys down.
i might be able to get a game down tonight if the internet here at my work stops lagging
im here till 5am but internet shuts down at 12:30
grin.gif

I don't think any of us will be able to get a game in tonight the EA servers are acting up
Damn, I have to play Aztec last time we played son wacked me 4-2
frown.gif

Good luck to y'all, I'm going to be taking the month off from FIFA, hopefully we can have another one of these tournies in mid-April.

smh.gif
@ you guys allowing Man Utd. and Barca in this tourny. If I was running thisthing, no one would even be allowed to consider selecting either one of those teams. They are simply unstoppable.

I haven't had the chance to play many of you, but my pick to win this thing is Bamez (Liverpool). Dude is a beast with Liverpool although I've beenable to beat him a couple of times.

BobbyAno, I hope you improve as much as possible in the next 4 weeks that I'm off. For your sake and mine, 1-0 and 2-1 games are way more exciting than 4-1and 5-0
laugh.gif
If you're playing someone that's better than you, justswitch to a defensive 4-5-1 formation at halftime and turn counter-attacking "on". You should be able to limit the scoring chances against you andwith Zlatan up top, you'll always have a few opportunities to score.

BobbyAno, I hope you improve as much as possible in the next 4 weeks that I'm off. For your sake and mine, 1-0 and 2-1 games are way more exciting than 4-1 and 5-0
laugh.gif
If you're playing someone that's better than you, just switch to a defensive 4-5-1 formation at halftime and turn counter-attacking "on". You should be able to limit the scoring chances against you and with Zlatan up top, you'll always have a few opportunities to score.

Those scores were off my stupid mistakeshttp://

Thanks for the Advice
Actually I have improved a quiet bit, I have also worked on my defensive controls pretty well.
And Tevez if the ea servers stop acting up I am up for a game tonight.

Nintendawg I can't play til Tuesday... My bad
I'll let you know if I can play earlier than that.

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

haha guess i get the L.

mark up the 3 pts for rukawa because i cant play any other time besides tomorrow.

smh.gif

agree! Anyone want some practice, i'll be playing all day sunday starting at midnight.

EDit: Aztec
eek.gif
with how you set this up. Good work

First and foremost we must give props to azteca. This was a long time coming. Good luck to everyone. Let's get ready to rumble. I have a feeling this willbe followed up rather quickly. FIFA 09 is to damn popular to not have a tourney right after this one is done.

Originally Posted by bamez

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

haha guess i get the L.

mark up the 3 pts for rukawa because i cant play any other time besides tomorrow.

smh.gif

agree! Anyone want some practice, i'll be playing all day sunday starting at midnight.

EDit: Aztec
eek.gif
with how you set this up. Good work

Kinda seems unfair that you would take the L when we both can't make it... Maybe we can do a draw? If that's ok with others?
Or we can try to postpone this match til next Sunday?

calikicks(Chelsea)

i cant play during the day today, its my pops birthday

if its after 7-8 then we good to go
pimp.gif

Aztec wrote:

Basic run down is as follows:
Each player in the group will play against the other players in his group
Win=3 pts Loss=0pts Tie=1pt
Top two players advance to knockout stage
Games are to be played as ranked matches to have updated squads. After the 90 minutes is up both players post the outcome or pm me to verify the result.
If you wish to finish the game thats up to you but the only score valid is that after the 90 minutes of regular time.

GP=Games Played� GW=Games Won� GL=Games Lost� GF=Goals For�� GA=Goals Against� GD=Goal Difference�� Pts=Points

Group A
[table][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]GP[/td] [td]GW[/td] [td]GL[/td] [td]GF[/td] [td]GA[/td] [td]GD[/td] [td]Pts[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rukawasj(Manchester United)[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nintendawg (Liverpool)[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]XxThERoCxX (Valencia)[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]h1ghstar (Juventus)[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Group B
[table][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]GP[/td] [td]GW[/td] [td]GL[/td] [td]GF[/td] [td]GA[/td] [td]GD[/td] [td]Pts[/td] [/tr][tr][td]muzik23(Barcelona)[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]jojobud11(Bayern Munich)[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]mota2323(Roma)[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]calikicks(Chelsea)[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Group C
[table][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]GP[/td] [td]GW[/td] [td]GL[/td] [td]GF[/td] [td]GA[/td] [td]GD[/td] [td]Pts[/td] [/tr][tr][td]tayravage23 (AC Milan)[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]stuntin909(Arsenal)[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CTK1ng(Man City)[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]sneakapr0(Aston Villa)[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Group D
[table][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]GP[/td] [td]GW[/td] [td]GL[/td] [td]GF[/td] [td]GA[/td] [td]GD[/td] [td]Pts[/td] [/tr][tr][td]youmad (Real Madrid)[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CashboxSunrise(Lyon)[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BobbyANO(Inter Milan)[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]azteca(Atletico de Madrid)[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
��
so where is GD=Games Draws?��I think you forgot to put it

so where is GD=Games Draws?��I think you forgot to put it
Fixed.

Group D, I will be ready for game from 2 to 4 central time today.

Back
Top Bottom