Official NT PS3 FIFA09 Champions League Tournament. Group stage ends...sometime in the future.

Originally Posted by JaFlash

Originally Posted by Aztec

Guys you cant play the other players in the group until later. You only play the one match I posted on the first page.

oh my bad guess that one doesn't count then. I think this is going to take forever to get this done if we do it match by match though.

Actually the group stage should be done in 1 1/2 to 2 weeks. This allows for practice and see how everyone else is doing. And then after that the knockoutstage will depend on how fast the players play each other.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

^yo aztec, wanna play a match? im at work so ill be on for a couple hours

Cant right now. I have to read a chapter and answer some case questions for a paper due tomorrow.

I hate these punks who turn off the game when they're losing... Have some dignity.
mad.gif

Yes I'm mad...
laugh.gif

Yo Aztec... good caca dawg... this thing is official!
pimp.gif

I missed this thread though... I was already thinking we weren't going to follow through with this.

im on for awhile...maybe 2-3 matches to get in before i need to fill out some papers here at work

get at me mota2323

tony great matches...we def need to play again

im done for tonight..need to do paper work

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

if only i had 09....in 08 none of you guys could hold me.
thats cuz no one else had an extra year to practice
laugh.gif

jk
wink.gif

just go to gamestop or try to sell it and pay the diff for 09

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Ayo, H1GH......I'm sorry man. I was busy working on my portfolio. Can you play now?

i can play all day today how bout tonight? after 9 p.m eastern time ..

Back
Top Bottom