Official NT STREET FIGHTER IV Tournament (360) - TENNHOUSE2 is the WINNER

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

^^ put that he is a no show and the replacement will jump in ... its still the first round
alright, I'll wait and see if he accepts my friend request..

If not throw a sub in the ring
laugh.gif

Word if some matches don't get done tonight then post up the no-shows and a replacement will be set.

Replacement match should be done tomm and if there is still ANOTHER no show then you just advance I guess.

I don't see how else this would work out.

Originally Posted by los cientos

do we gotta wait till all of round 1 is over to start round 2?
na, you dont have to wait. play as many games as you can

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Word if some matches don't get done tonight then post up the no-shows and a replacement will be set.

Replacement match should be done tomm and if there is still ANOTHER no show then you just advance I guess.

I don't see how else this would work out.
what would be the point in a deadline, if i replaced people before it was up? once the deadline hits on tues at midnight, ill replace those whohavent posted or made no indication of trying to get their game in.

so remember to add your opponent on xbox live, send them a pm, and post in this thread

i cant stress the add your opponent on xbox live part enough, people wait for the other person to add them and thats why the games dont get playedon time. send your friend request, it makes thing go by more smoothly

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

84jordan03 im ready whenever u are... add me whenever u online
added you last night, when you were online, but you still havent accepted my request.
nerd.gif

ill be online after my night class, probably around 9

what would be the point in a deadline, if i replaced people before it was up? once the deadline hits on tues at midnight, ill replace those who havent posted or made no indication of trying to get their game in.

My bad I thought today was Tuesday for some reason.

what would be the point in a deadline, if i replaced people before it was up? once the deadline hits on tues at midnight, ill replace those who havent posted or made no indication of trying to get their game in.

Take ur head out ur %#% dude.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

ill take his spot EveryDayKicks, we can bang out the first round today around 5-6
pimp.gif
If he accepted my request then i'll play him,

if not ill add you and we'll duke it out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

my gamertag is EVIL RESIDENT x on the 360 i work from 11-7 so i get home at 8 so i could play at 8
why do u keep mentioning on the 360? this is a 360 only tournament.

Originally Posted by Spyda23

Take ur head out ur %#% dude.
roll.gif

SMH you don't even own a 360 the hell u doin' in here bum.
laugh.gif

EveryDayKicks vs. The QBZ

QBZ won 2 games to 0

(i cant get my pics to upload)

Good game dude, even though im terrible
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom