Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Shouts out Tracy Morgan man this how you handle these garbage media handles

Everyone wanna say no one care about these Knicks we barely above .500 blah blah blah these networks won’t shut up about us now because we the mf talk of the league

Not the boo boo *** Nets
US

Rachel Nichols got Tracy on there tryna get off corny Knick jokes too but mans was not having it

Her spoiled milk, moldy cheese face looking headass can kick rocks

I’m actually looking forward to be proven wrong by Frank. He’s going to thrive under Thibbs if the Knicks hold onto him. He just might make a decent 8-9 yr run before his legs say they’d had enough.

Who is the only NBA player shooting 60% from 3 going into the AS break? LoL
let em knooooowwwwww

7CA89868-46E3-439D-AAEC-F787D6974DCF.jpeg

People joke on the knicks a lot but deep down they know the absolute unadulterated unmitigated truth is that when the knicks are good this is our league.

and when a chip comes, there aint a single thing any of the other 29 teams can do to top what this city and more importantly this fanbase will do.

its easy to take shots. But its been gettin harder to do that for the last couple months.

everyone outside the knicks bubble knows without a doubt the knicks and this city and fans move the needle for the NBA . and when youre scared you often laugh . They scared now word to marbury in the park

As many here bemoan & dismiss these media personalities & their sensational tweets, don’t think the players & their inner circles aren’t being influenced as well. The media has a way of writing the stories themselves. And yes, the Knicks as a powerhouse in the league is good business. Wish Dolan would have a heart attack right before the getting gets good. What would really get the league hot and bothered would be another Euro star in NY.

Now tell me again, does not a Dame/RJ/Frank/Randle/Mitch starting 5 seem like gold in the East. Randle gets to really be a lot easier on the eyes, as far as play goes, as the clear 2nd option. RJ’s ceiling is still unclear, but he doesn’t need to be handed any keys for a years anyway. I think he’s already the team’s best playmaker. Same bench rotation with Rose/IQ. Melo a FA too. Or maybe snag Trent Jr? That’s a potent bench bench as is. Burcs & Noel round out the 10 man rotation. I’d try to convince Reggie to come off the bench for when either he or Burcs may slump 🤷🏾‍♂️. Taj is definitely riding pine, but always ready 💪🏾.

Edit: Can’t forget Pinson with the best shoe game all season. Glue guy, it seems.

Being FO personnel/SM news personality takes vision. Writings were on the wall from the start of the season.

Last edited:
As someone who rooted for Kobe anytime he wasn't playing the Knicks, it was heart breaking when he passed last year. And it makes me upset knowing he would've been super proud of Randle this season. would've been dope to see him praise Randle as the leader he's become

He talked wild **** when he left. I'd be annoyed if we signed him

Dude hasn't played a minute of meaningful ball since he went to Indiana

Back
Top Bottom