Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Knicks are always a name in trade request news. Let’s focus on other things. He’s not coming here

Word. Media just does it to mock us cause they know we're thirsty for a superstar. I'd love to have Dame in NY, but the reality is that we don't have enough to give up for him. He's most likely gonna be sent to Philly for a Ben Simmons package.

Sexton is still an upgrade over our current guard situation, BUT if there's an actual change to get Dame, you try to make it happen. i'm not saying he's coming here or that we're a favorite, but at least we're in the discussion.

Drafting Haliburton would‘ve solved that exact problem we’d have with Sexton :smh:

i was mad when we passed on him for Obi. it was just too redundant with Randle. granted, almost all of us were ready to move on from Randle after last season, but he did prove us wrong, which makes Obi an even worse pick.

unless dude comes out and says he wants to play for the knicks and only the knicks let’s just dead all of it, respectively

isnt the point of this thread to talk about the knicks? until he says he DOESNT want to play for the knicks, whats the problem?

Dame will deplete the roster & cost too many picks. Dame x Randle not enough to beat these Bucks, Nets & maybe still Hawks. Getting a Dame means your window is now so get ready to give up damn near all your young prospects.

isnt the point of this thread to talk about the knicks? until he says he DOESNT want to play for the knicks, whats the problem?
not tryna police the thread

just don’t see understand the appeal of talking about something that has literally a zero percent chance of happening :lol:

Hypothetically speaking. If we pull this off, do you offer Kawhi what he wants coming out of an ACL tear and not being available till March?

Hypothetically speaking. If we pull this off, do you offer Kawhi what he wants coming out of an ACL tear and not being available till March?
No.

Kawhi has had questions about his willingness to play through pain since back in San Antonio, and now he’s recovering from a partial ACL tear. How long is the window really with Dame and Kawhi if we trade all our young players for Dame?

Stay the course and remain patient.

No.

Kawhi has had questions about his willingness to play through pain since back in San Antonio, and now he’s recovering from a partial ACL tear. How long is the window really with Dame and Kawhi if we trade all our young players for Dame?

Stay the course and remain patient.

I don’t necessarily disagree with this, but it’s not like our young guys are that good yet. Mitch still commits stupid fouls and has trouble staying on the court, Obi isn’t going to get much PT behind Randle, and replacing IQ wouldn’t be that hard.The only young player we absolutely have to keep is RJ.

A while back someone said why not put Toppin at the 3. I think it was donewithjs donewithjs
Length, speed, athleticism, able to space the floor. I wonder how that would play out cause it may not be a bad idea.

Back
Top Bottom