Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

*watching brandon jennings in the bucks championship parade instead of ours*

tenor.gif

Another lineup I think makes the Knicks immediately better while most likely maintaining cap flexibility is to convince Cam Payne & Oubre to take high paying 2 year deals. Both seem poised to take the next steps in their careers. Dgaf about any preconceived notions about Oubre. This year is show & prove like Randle’s was in this previous season.

Gotta snag Mann with one of these draft picks because he’ll be ready to start at the end of that CamPayne deal or earlier. Faith.

rumor roundup

i’m good if i never see Bullock in a knick uniform again but i’m really hoping we bring Noel back

Thanks everyone I feel much better this morning after waking up with a fever and headache yesterday

Temp dropped to 98.4 but I still gotta quarantine

Knicks fam I caught Covid

I was out the country but y’all be safe out there
When you’re feeling better and you still don’t have your sense of smell or tastes back, there’s a hack I found to jumpstart your senses. Burn an orange on the stove with the peel still on it till it’s black, once it’s black peel it and mix it in a bowl with brown sugar. Eat it and it jump starts your sense. Me and the wife did it after we recovered from the other symptoms and it actually worked for us. Hope you feel better!

When you’re feeling better and you still don’t have your sense of smell or tastes back, there’s a hack I found to jumpstart your senses. Burn an orange on the stove with the peel still on it till it’s black, once it’s black peel it and mix it in a bowl with brown sugar. Eat it and it jump starts your sense. Me and the wife did it after we recovered from the other symptoms and it actually worked for us. Hope you feel better!

i'm glad that worked, but how did you come upon that remedy?

Sound like a caribbean remedy where they boil the orange peel ( skin ) and make a tea ….

I was playing golf last weekend with 2 kids from college and one of them said he caught covid in February wnd he still doesn’t have either back. He said everything to him smells and tastes bad. This includes foods he likes and such.
I caught Covid bad in April 2020 and I still don’t have my full sense of smell back. Plus it took about 4 months for me to start getting whiffs and my taste back.

I caught Covid bad in April 2020 and I still don’t have my full sense of smell back. Plus it took about 4 months for me to start getting whiffs and my taste back.

Glad my *** still hasn’t caught it and am 5G upgraded. I have another childhood friend who caught it May 2020 and he can’t do any physical exercise. And this dude would be at the gym religiously and go to a boxing gym an additional 3 days per week. Now he can’t even jog. Long covid symptoms are no joke. Imagine being 34 and you can’t do **** like that. I’d be so disheartened.

Back
Top Bottom