Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Friday night knicks song is irritating but randolph been a knicks fan . Bondy n them media dudes just clickbait bums . As evident by his “clapback” , it touched a nerve because randolph callin em out on they BS

Cats got paid today. Lauri and Collins couldn’t agree with Atl and Chicago. Wouldn’t mind seeing what Lauri can do in Julius place next year.

Dare I say it, Lonzo form actually looks good. Not just better; that mu’****a is mechanically solid. He’s gotten better each year & is probably going to be one of the better 2 way guards for his era.

18121DE9-1CD9-41D4-8637-1DEEC308F531.jpeg

I like Frank but he def needs to show SOMETHING on offense before they extend anything

Ready for the season to start...just want Quickley to get that starting PG spot and I'm happy

I got nothing against Frank either but its been pretty clear since draft night, to me at least. Posted several times over the seasons that I hope he proves me wrong, yet here we are. It is what it is..

Last edited:
The reports out of the Knicks camp not but a month ago said all signs were pointing to getting a Frank extension done before the deadline

Wouldn’t be surprised if him getting knicked up again and his preseason showing convinced them to take their foot off the gas with it

That’s the only thing I can think of unless those reports were just wrong

Frank is my guy but if he’s gonna be the same Frank as the past 3 years then I wouldn’t prioritize his extension either

Hopefully he makes that jump and turns into a reliable two way guard off the bench this season but I guess we’ll see

The frustrating part is you can see how his skills can fit with a good team, this just isn’t the situation for him. Hope he can make some noise this year, though. Maybe more off the ball will help.

Frank needs that Phoenix medical staff care & some milk. I want all these kids to be successful, including DSJ. He can catch lobs & play defense at the 2 as long as his jumper continues to improve. You can’t teach his athleticism. Mitch might learn not to foul out by next season. This year will be a lot of learning with growing pains.

RJ just might average 20 per with the depth chart change. Can you get MIP in your second year? And if we actually have shooters in rhythm with Quick, offense could look potent. Thibbs installing a reliable defense is I to help their confidence. Knicks finally have a foundation.

I feel like jumping in on this sports talk money generating machine. Gotta find the right characters to bring this to life. Knickscentric talk, sports & lifestyle could be a starting point.

i want to believe, but it seems like the knicks have been stuck tyring to prove a point after all they've invested in this project. i don't know if this new management might be so forgiving.

Franks going to end up back in Europe playing ball and then he will make his NBA comeback in his early 30s to either the Jazz or Spurs getting about 10-15 minutes a game.

Back
Top Bottom